Shammy spells

Moderator: Officers

Aamasie

Shammy spells

Post by Aamasie »

I have a friend who is leveling up a shammy, and he's looking for two spells:

Infusion of the Spirit

Primal Essence

If anybody has them stashed about, he will pay. Maclayn is the name (Maclain's new alt). Contain him directly, or myself. Thankie.
Gimobuk

Post by Gimobuk »

Contain him? Gotta wonder about your friends Aam :)

Infusion of the Spirit can be bought in PoK library from the Beastlord vendors. And if he has the pages and Mist, I can make it for him on my chanter if wanted.

Gim
varutia

Post by varutia »

It's those Americans I tell you, they always tries to contain one country or another, first the Soviet Union, then China, follow by Axis of Evil :orcgrin:
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

Isnt Primal Essence one of those SSRA campable spells? I know how long it took to get mine.
kroe

Post by kroe »

Primal Essence you either get from camping in Ssra or it can be researched - problem is, it uses the same component that is rare for making RGC - Yaeth's 73R. Infusion of Spirit is a *beastlord* Ethereal Parchment turn in, so isn't that hard to get or have someone with a few EP's lying around to turn in a few.
Turook

Post by Turook »

Some people just need containing ............... :)

I have a few 73 rights, if they are needed.
Sonna

Post by Sonna »

I got some of the parchment thignys in tha bank will hand in and see what i come up wiht :)
"Life is tough, get a helmet"
Tiressa

Post by Tiressa »

Instead of the spell, you could try farming this guy for his drop Primal Cudgel. It's a group primal essence clicky. I've never found him up personally, since he is farmed eeasily these days, but it may be worth trying for.

~T~
Turook

Post by Turook »

It spawns at the end of the underwater tunnel which you can reach by simply heading left from zone in, and diving into the pool there.

Hmm well maybe thats why I have never seen it either, I always haunt the inside area.
Hiroki

Post by Hiroki »

Yeah Primal Cudgel is good.
Kaniya has had this weapon ever since Lvl 37 or so... everytime she uses the clicky everyone clicks it off.... not worth getting.
Turook

Post by Turook »

Does the effect stack with Wunshi etc?
Hiroki

Post by Hiroki »

Yes, The effect stacks with Wooshi, Enchanter haste, Shammy Haste, ranger buffs, wiz SS, mage DS and ... um... Bi Lih/SOW/SOE etc... actually now you mention it I can't think of anything it hasnt stacked with, must be something out there though /shrug
kroe

Post by kroe »

The stats on Primal Essence and Group PA don't stack with Ferine Avatar, Avatar, Champ, though if FA, Avatar and Champ don't put you at max stats for those there is something generally wrong :P
Turook

Post by Turook »

Hmm so it's the shammies can stop casting champion then? :)