Hello Guyz

Moderator: Officers

Gukim

Hello Guyz

Post by Gukim »

Hello everyone, this is Gukim if you can remember who I am. I lost my job a few months ago and lost my interent connection for months. I know I am way behind now on things. I got a new job about 3 months ago and been getting caught up with all my bills that I could not pay. I was without a phone, internet, food half the time, but now it all coming back together. I recently moved from the ghetto and moved into a nice house (with a nice pool :). I work everyday almost from 7am -5pm then I go to school fulltime from 5pm- 10pm ( not much of a life). I will have my internet back working here in a week or two and be back to play when I can. I miss all you guyz and all the fun I have sleeping and raiding at the same time. I don't think anyone can raid better then me in their sleep, hehe. I plan on having fun once again when I get settled in my new house. My new job sux. I now do tech support for aol ( 90% of the aol members are dumber then a rock and it drives me crazy and I almost pull my hair out on every call, AOL SUX. ) If we have a guild on EQ2 let me know what server and name of guild too. I might try it once I am setttled in too.

Wrecker Forever,
Gukim
Miruwin

Post by Miruwin »

Hi Guk, good to hear from you again - and remember school, rl is more important than eq (omg! did i really say that????)
No, we are not on EQ2
Miruwin

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
corlag

Post by corlag »

hey mate at least yer not getting hot tranfsers from me as i told Time Warner to stuff the Roadrunner support up their arse 8 months ago hehe.

It aint just the AOL customers that are dumb as a rock believe me.
Great job to have while going to school though as you can do your homework (some of it) in between calls :P
Izikithin
[77] Beast Lord
Phantomwalker

Post by Phantomwalker »

EQ2 is gay not in the good way like Mica I recommend staying as far away from it as you can mate... :) I bought it to see cause none of my friends would buy it... I didn't get into the beta but still wanted to check it out... and it was prolly the biggest waste of money I've spent to date... Kinda wish it had a big manual for when I run outta toilet paper... :(

PW
Phantomwalker Wraithestalker
[ Allakhazam ]
Aamasie

Post by Aamasie »

Hiya Gukim,

Good to hear from you, although Saz has given a few updates. We are here if you decide to come back.
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

Heya Guk - glad to hear that things are getting better for you man - we are all still arround and look forward till you come back man. You do what you need to do in life and drop us a line whenever to say hi.

Glark is still a little sore about frogies kicking him out of his comfortable swamp but he is morel raw about being called a froggie all da time on da boards:(