Blast it!

Moderator: Officers

TadeshaN

Blast it!

Post by TadeshaN »

Well I will be! I have, after 5 years (wow almost nearly 6) found an Australian guild and wouldn't you know... I am on the wrong server. Donchya just hate that.

Do you mind if I hang about and read a bit... might cough up the cash to move over your way.

Tadesha lvl 53 mage Bertox.
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

Doh - ahh well you found us now anyways. There are other Auzi guilds out there but the landscape post cristmas WOW, EQ2 fallout does look a fair bit different.

join our channel cross server and say howdy some times (channel = wreckers (obviously on TP)

Mazia
70th Season Mage of Wreckers
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Heya bud. Yeah we haven't done much to advertise our presence.. There are notable more visible Aussie guilds (Aurora Noctune, Cold Fury) and other casual raiding guilds most notably Terror Australis.

Cold Fury and Terror Australis are still going strong (I believe) and of course us.

But ahh well you found us. Hope you can make the move. Having people who live on your time can be fun.

Feel free to hang around here, but there normally isn't terribly much that goes on in the non private forums. :I
TadeshaN

Post by TadeshaN »

Thanks we will think about it anyway! *grin*
Micahle

Post by Micahle »

MAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man /smack /spank /whip

Spelling Aussie with a Z.. how could you :(
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

I reserve the right to speak like a Yank or whoever the hell else I want to
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Hmm you mentioned 'We' will think about it.

err split personality? or royal?
TadeshaN

Post by TadeshaN »

One does often do the royal we thing but no actually my husband and I both play EQ so hence the "we".
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Ahh yeah that makes sense.. And perthian to.. there's some Perthian's in Wreckers.. daylight savings makes it kinda hard for most though :(

but still better than a US guild or whatever I rekon
TadeshaN

Post by TadeshaN »

You got it in one there! There are a couple of people in our guild on Bertox who are in Sydney and Brisbane however organising times to play bites the big ones atm with the 3 hour delay. *shrug* What can you do... personally I think everyone should move to Perth - lovely city! *grin*
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Hmmm nah.. maybe the perthians should join a guild where there are other perthians. At least they'll have someone to talk to while sitting there for hours on end LFG :)
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

Well I am a Perthian and I make it work. Its not so horrible :P

The more of us arround the better will make for grouping easier :)

Mazia 70th Season Mage of the Forge
kroe

Post by kroe »

Yeah, 3 hour time difference can suck for us over here in the west, then again, compared to what I was doing to make EoD raids a year ago, it's a damn sight better than that.
TadeshaN

Post by TadeshaN »

Ok may have totally buggered this up by tried to join your channel just now and there was no one else on... I, from Bertox, /join serverwide.wreckers

Was that right?

Tade the rather confused mage.
curtis

Post by curtis »

/join tholuxe.wreckers
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Yeah you totally buggered it up.. pretty sure there's someone on, if only a mule, most hours of the day. :)
Micahle

Post by Micahle »

Yep, always at least the mules in there at 1am 3am and 6am :p
TadeshaN

Post by TadeshaN »

Yes in hind sight I think I did totally bugger it up. I also think I misspelled it. Figured there would have had to have been at least a mule on there. *grin*

Will try again next time I log on. Thanks for pointing the blonde in the right direction.

ooooo and I hope none of the Perthies in your guild were too close to the fires today. We are right near the Boya ones so now our house stinks of smoke and is full of suitcases where I packed clothes and "precious" things. *sigh* Downside to the nice view.

Thanks again,

Tade :)
Ephyr

Post by Ephyr »

Nice to see you in chat last night tadeshan...glad you got it figured out....

will see you around when you have time to pop in and chat....

-Ephyr and bots
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

Owch man - no I just got showered in Ash down in Mandurah - house is coated in a fine layer of it :/

Glad that your ok and so are your things. Guess I should look into how much damage there was
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Yeah sorry I missed you in chat last night, and tonight we raid so I'm normall even more un-social on those occasions than normal. Ahh well. :)

Wow. being close to bushfires can be a bit nerve-wracking.. I hope you and yours are well.
Vexo

Post by Vexo »

Hi!
TadeshaN

Post by TadeshaN »

Hiya Vexo. I haven't been on as much as I would like... been a little busy of late. Hope to organise my life to a point where I get on a bit more. Now that the Auskick and footy seasons have ended I have now my weekends back to a point (T-Ball starts in a few weeks) so hopefully can get away from the small feral people long enough to play.