Server Merge Info

Moderator: Officers

Sianni

Post by Sianni »

appropriate time for a double post tho methinks. mica's identity crisis in practice WHEE
Micahle

Post by Micahle »

hehehe
Sianni

Post by Sianni »

oh say *something* remotely worth replying to kk thx :P
Micahle

Post by Micahle »

I'm sorry dear, i'll try my best from now. As soon as i get back from that pee break i was gunna take an hour ago.
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Hmm.. I don't think that clerics haven't been appreciated since PoP. there was a brief spate of non appreciation around velious/luclin for xp groups.

But I get multiple requests to join groups each night I'm on.
varutia

Post by varutia »

Glad I hit 70 and gave up random lfg for good, lfg has been problematic since the PoP days. I am the type who don't worry too much about it. If I don't find a group, I just go farm some quest bits or do something else. Only time I was real desperate for a group was when I was 2 blue from the 70, I hanged around like a bitch in heat in RSS with Curtis and Ephyr. Finnally manage to guilt Ephyr into make a room for me :twisted:

Personally I normally play two game at same time, main one being EQ. If I got bored of EQ or just don't feel like farming epic bits on friday night, I just play some Chinese game or WC3, whatever strikes mine fancy at the time.
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

Yeh its a pain that you have really had to be level 70 to get a group then at least you can disguise the fact you dont have 400 aa
Micahle

Post by Micahle »

Lol.. Vic is about 40% till 70 and Tott 90% or so... ugh so much to do :(
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

Yeh too many toons. Joss is getting a little neglected - need to tank more I guess