h8

Moderator: Officers

Giustin

h8

Post by Giustin »

So stop me if you heard this one.... a ranger walks into a bar with a tiny beserker on his shoulder and two beautiful women at his side. He reaches into his backpack and pulls out 1000 plat and says drinks are on me. The bartender begins filling the orders, but before he can serve them the beserker runs around and kicks over all the drinks. Everyone gets mad at the ranger, but he again reaches into his backpack and pull out 1000 plat and says fill them up again. Bartender starts pouring the drinks, but again the beserker spills them all. Everyone is mad at the ranger, even the bartender. The bartender demands an explaination or the ranger has to leave. The ranger says he found this enchanted stained axe of the scions and when he picked it up a genie appeared. It was locked in the ax for 1000 years and gave him three wishes for being set free. The bartender says that was a lucky day what did you wish for? The ranger says my first wish was that I would have two beautiful women with me wherever I go. The bartender agrees that was a great wish. Then the ranger wished that every time he puts his hand in his backpack there would be a 1000 plat pieces there for him to spend. The bartender agrees that this wish was even better than the first one. The bartender asks what the third wish was. The ranger blushes and says I wished for a 12 inch prick, then points to the beserker, and suddenly this guy appears.
Turook

Post by Turook »

Hehehe thats good :)
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

Nice work G