Thoughts on merge?

Moderator: Officers

Vexo

Thoughts on merge?

Post by Vexo »

One day has gone by, what do you think of it so far?
Freerolling

Post by Freerolling »

give it a week for stuff to settle down, but so far so good, no problems as of yet.
Aamasie

Post by Aamasie »

Avoid PoK unless you like the /ooc spam

So far, so good, there are sure lots of people
Tentrix

Post by Tentrix »

So long as wel can turn around the 5's high rolling crap - :)
"The artist formally known as TENTRIX"
Olharb

Post by Olharb »

Crippling lag in PoK, so won't be lounging in my corner anymore. Best to avoid it all together so you don't get stuck when PoK crashes, as it will continually I'm sure. Filtering /shout comes in handy, and IGNORING THE CAPS-HAPPY PEOPLE SPAMMING IN POK PRESERVES SOME SANITY (see how silly that looks?). Bazaar is looking good at least. Not much else affects me.
varutia

Post by varutia »

Bazaar price dropped like a stone, at least with the items I check on, such as various of muramite runes, fungus tunic etc.
Sianni

Post by Sianni »

Aye the economy is rooted. Some stuff I was selling high is now low & vice versa. Craziness. Might settle down when people stop trying to take advantage of each other.

Bert people seem to love using /shout in PoK so as Olharb said I've taken to turning it off in that zone. Hopefully that also will settle down. PoK is a nightmare. Guild Hall here I come!

XP zones are overpopulated at least as far as I'm used to. Hopefully that also will settle down, or I'll get used to it :roll:
Freerolling

Post by Freerolling »

alota ppl iv talked to from other guilds and are own, lfg is now a crap load easyer, ppl are getting grps. fair play to em.

as for myself eh, been there done that.
Aepoch

Post by Aepoch »

Been spending some time in the Baz since I moved to Bert (cause I couldn't be stuiffed doing much else). Most FAQ was how will the merge affect bazaar prices..always answered the same - fooked for a week or 2...Prices have sky rocketed if you look at it from Berts PoV..Radiant Crystals for ~400 now, instead of ~300., Ebon crystals another +100 up, some mana regen gear is fairly steady, about 30k+, but whats the deal with selling somthing like dust of discord for 3k+?! It's not that rare (That said, sold 3 for 100p each..wouldn't have gotten away with that a few weeks ago methinks.)

PoK sucks ass now (to be blunt). Baz is loaded with 500+traders
LFG list has a lot of people in it - majority lvl 69/70, LFG in RSS.
WoS last night had about 20 people in it...about 11 of them we're wreckers :p NC's been fairly quite, as was MPG, on my brief stint there.

Having fun though :)
-Aepoch Tenchi
varutia

Post by varutia »

The thing with bazaar is that they are tonnes cheaper during the nite where there are more traders on and price are lot cheaper.
Tiressa

Post by Tiressa »

/rand 5 555

~T~
Vexo

Post by Vexo »

Since I'm unable to play most of the time, I set up my words mule in the baz, to maybe pay for some runes I bought. Turns out, words are the shit here (maybe they were on TP also, with the new skill cap on research?)... also, it seems some of the real old farm stuff, is totally non existant here, so I sold a bunch of stuff I thought I'd never get rid off... as well as earned something like 30k on words costing mostly in the 100 pp range, with some 10-15 going from 500-1k.

Makes being away from EQ, so much easier, when you know your bank is gaining more space by the minute!
Karrni

Post by Karrni »

What in hell is this /rand 5 555 shite these wankers use??? :x
Mynxi

Post by Mynxi »

MPG was empty when we there Friday night, same as it was on TP. Dpesnt feel too crowded so far.
Mynxi
varutia

Post by varutia »

Loads of people in WoS and MPG in Saturday night, I think that I counted 5 group doing xp in WoS, plus a bunch of MI people sitting at the Anguish zone in. Saw 3 group in MPG, which at this hour is pretty impressive. Although nobody is in RSS, that could be related to the zone reset rather than anything else.
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

Seems so far to be fine - targets have been open to us - apparently CV got all 3 goats in GOD - duno how this is crouded yet we shall see
TadeshaN

Post by TadeshaN »

/rand 5 555 is apparently a fair roll of the dice so you can have yer chance at getting some phat lewt! We bin usin that for many years on this here server!

Tade :)
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

quirkey
Sianni

Post by Sianni »

not the word i woulda used ;)
TadeshaN

Post by TadeshaN »

I like quirky myself *grin*
Turook

Post by Turook »

Any mathematicians out there care to explain how /ran 5 555 is fairer than /ran 100????
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

Persoally I still think its funkey and mostly useless - but who knows