Brenlo's World

Moderator: Officers

Sianni

Brenlo's World

Post by Sianni »

http://eqforums.station.sony.com/eq/boa ... sage.id=48
Brenlo wrote:On Wednesday or Thursday I would like to do an "Ask Brenlo" Segment here so please PM me with your questions. Now please keep your questions civil. Also understand that questions such as,"Why do youy hate Wizards?" Will not make my post as I don't hate wizards, I only hate Qaman, well okay Qaman and Cinexa, but that's it. Okay Gemdiver too. Err I mean JewelJumper. Okay Jeweljumper, Qaman and Cinexa. That's it. And this chair. . . (I don't really hate any of them they are actually fine people and Jeweljumper sent me cheesecake and coffee) So send in those questions and I will get some answers and some posts.
Brenlo is inviting people to send him questions. Anyone got any questions for Brenlo? ;) I'm sure many of you do.
Freerolling

Post by Freerolling »

where do babys come from?
Olharb

Post by Olharb »

I can show you, but I'll need a volunteer, a pair of rubber boots, and a stick of butter.

This inappropriate comment has been brought to you by Wal-Mart. That's right, I needed corporate backing to settle the lawsuits.
"There's no preparation and no guide, just what you've done before here with your life." -BR
izno

Post by izno »

why is the color black , black?

izno
Feistt

Post by Feistt »

why do people spell colour ...color?!? :twisted:
Angelsheart

Post by Angelsheart »

Does God exist?
If it does does Innoruuk exist too?
varutia

Post by varutia »

This threat is getting whacky.
pandorras

lol

Post by pandorras »

Why do guys have nipples? Why does beer taste so fkn good after a hard day of work? Why am I typeing this stuff? :?:
Fear is the opposite of courage. Where fear you run away from things, and courage you run toward them!