LFG raid

Moderator: Officers

Gaspilleelune

LFG raid

Post by Gaspilleelune »

Greetings I am Gaspilleelune

I am a warrior of the 66 season. Last night I got my self dead. I asked around for a cleric. I noticed that there were many wreckers on line at the time. The cleric's I asked were heading out for a guild raid.

What I wanted to know is if I could acompany this guild to some raids

my work shuedule is odd because I work two jobs
so my eq time are off too.
Sun 3pm to about 12am
Mon 5pm to about 12am
Tues 5pm to about 12am
Wed 9pm pm to 1am
Thurs 3am to 7am, 2pm to 5pm
Fri 3am to 7am, 2pm to 5pm
Sat 4pm to 8pm, 10pm to 12am

These are cst. USA time
that am times are when my own guild is not even on and there are very few groups to be had.

let me know what you think
Aamasie

Post by Aamasie »

Hiya Gas,

Wreckers welcomes guests on raids, assuming you are flagged for the zone. :) We are a fully elemental flagged guild, although we will do an occasional backflagging mob. Wreckers is an Aussie timezome based guild, so raidtime is 4:30am USA CDT currently.

If you have any qestions or wish to guest on a raid, give myself or any of the officers (Giustin, Thoraf, Curtis, Bladetryst, Theeo) a tell, and join channel Wreckers.
Phantomwalker

Post by Phantomwalker »

Those are the times at wich you work or can play? if that is the time in wich you can play you prolly won't be able to raid with us... Like Aamasie stated we start at 4:30ish AM CDT and dont finish up til about 7-9am CDT... :)

Anyway Good luck

Phantomwalker
Phantomwalker Wraithestalker
[ Allakhazam ]
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

G'day mate.. certainly if you are on and you can make the raid target we aren't adverse to guests on raids.

What is your current guild? Where are they up to in terms of progression? What are you hoping to get out of raiding with us?
Gaspilleelune

Post by Gaspilleelune »

Thurs 3am to 7am
Fri 3am to 7am

These are the times I am intrested in now the
times can flux as late as 9am USA times

All the times I listed before are eq play times

What I want is xp, flags if any and raid pratice

Current Guild is Chaotic Balance
Terms of progression well that is up in the air
My progression is what I have done on my own
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=153004
this is who I am
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Hmm wlel to be brutally honest with you, you are missing a stack of backflags which we've just spent over a month doing for our guild to get mostly everyone into EP.

Which means there is a fair chance that you won't be able to attend some of our targets, and also a good chance we won't be doing the backflagging mobs you need with any great enthusiasm :)

That said, you're welcome if you're on our time to see if you can attend. We will gimp people in if we can and you can join in the fun.

Hope to see you in game.

PS: Your gear is such that you probably won't get much tanking done with us, but you never know :)
Gaspilleelune

LFG Raids

Post by Gaspilleelune »

Thanks for replying to my post. Your offer is understandable. If I can hit the target I can and If I can 't I can't. On the flagging I will do as I did before go to as many openraids as I can and hope for the best. See you all in game.
pandorras

hmm

Post by pandorras »

You seem to be a nice fellow. How long you been in eq?
Fear is the opposite of courage. Where fear you run away from things, and courage you run toward them!
Gaspilleelune

Post by Gaspilleelune »

Thanks. About 3 years. I do enjoy playing also. Lately there have been raid problemsbut it comes with the game.