DeGuilded

Moderator: Officers

Twofisted

DeGuilded

Post by Twofisted »

:(

For those of you that DONT know, I was deGUILDED last night by Thoraf. I want you ALL to know MY side of the story. I hope you all get to read this BEFORE it is removed from the boards. Because i am pretty sure the the truth does not want to be known, or heard.

For months I have been asking for assistance with my last epic piece. I have also been asking many questions regarding zones, tactics, and other things. The response that i have gotten most of the time, from Thoraf and Curtis, to me is NOT the responses that you should get from leaders of a guild. I would get responses like "did you do your research", who, what where, how are you supposed to do this?" Well, i know most of you are saying, "Whats wrong with that", those are questions that you should know the answers to. Well, its not that the questions were inappropriate, its the way that they were put to me. I had done my research, and knew the answers to most of those questions. but had never been to the zone, or faught any of those mobs. I guess i didnt make it very clear that i kinda knew what i was supposed to do. But i was constantly, by Thoraf and Curtis made to feel like a FOOL. I was put down, and had comments about my stupidity, and LACK of knowlege about my own epic. Interesting how i completed the entire thing on my own, with minimal help from others. I did this with a printed walk-thru, and info that i recieved from those who had completed it. My biggest problem was NOT getting the epic, but was the condacending attitudes, of those that WE are supposed to trust, and look to for help in this game. Isnt getting assistance, and helping others, and comradarie, and friendship, THE WHOLE POINT of a guild?

Well, unfortunately, to MY downfall, i am NOT the type of person, who allows people to talk to me the way i was being spoken too. I get defensive, and aggressive. And i give back, exactly what i feel i was getting. I never asked, or was asking, ANYONE to do my epic for me, or give it to me, just to assist me, with getting it. And that assistance i feel should include knowlege. I guess i am the always giving, naive kinda guy. Again to my downfall.

I want to apologise to any of my friends and guild members if i disrupted any of your "FUN" game time, mine wasnt being much fun, being talked DOWN to, or made to feel like i wasnt part of the guild. Just know that i was feeling threatened, and abused for NO reason, and my lashing out was my way of defending myself. Maybe wrong, but when your dignity feels like its being threatened, you do stupid things.

I also want you all to know, that i liked this guild alot mostly, but always think there is NEVER a reason to treat someone, ESPECIALLY in game, like trash. And i WONT have it done to me.

I most graciously ask for forgiveness, and ask that i be considered to be let back into the guild. I hope this promotes discussion within the guild-chat. I will talk to any of you that decide to send me tells, about THIS or anything. And if you need help that I can provide, please feel free to ask.

My APOLOGIES
TwoFisted, the SudzGuzzler /salute

P.S. I know i ranted and babbled here, and stuff is out of context, and all around the place, but i have alot on my mind about this, and so much wants to come out, that it all kinda mixed together. Talk to me about it...
Josslyne

Post by Josslyne »

Two Congrats on getting your epic, I honestly think that all Curt and Thor wanted you to do was what you EVENTUALLY did, get a walk through and speak to other players who had completed the ranger epic.

Anyways Congrats on finally getting it..
Josslyne Lord Protector
Twofisted

Post by Twofisted »

Ummm, did i leave the impression that i actually got my epic? If i did, im sorry, I DID NOT. I never did get any of the help that i asked for. All i got was snide remarks, and down talking. If that is what they truly wanted, they sure used a strange way of getting it. I guess i need to grow a thicker skin, but i am usually one to treat people with alittle more respect, until they show me that they dont deserve it.

Twofisted
Josslyne

Post by Josslyne »

Interesting how i completed the entire thing on my own, with minimal help from others. I did this with a printed walk-thru, and info that i recieved from those who had completed it.
sorry that indicated to me that you had completed it.
Josslyne Lord Protector
Ephyr

Post by Ephyr »

Two,

I am sorry that you feel that you have been harshly treated...

I would agree that sometimes the tone of the feedback given to you about your last epic piece may have been a bit harsh/condescending...

I think that there are a number of ways that you could have addressed this with the guild...including the recent posting of a forum for grievenaces whcih thoraf took the initiative to post...which has already had some discussion about potentially inappropraite tone of feedback....

however, you chose to make an issue of it right before raid when all of the officers were busy trying to organize an enjoyable raid for the benefit of all of us, and you chose to do it publically in guild chat in a manner that was personally insulting to thoraf...

i think in this case you seriously stepped over a line you should not have...

there was discussion in guild chat about whenther this had been thoraf's decision alone...and the clear feedback was that it was a broad based decision amongst the officers....and frankly i have to agree...as i think you were way out of line last night ...even if provoked...

I appreciate your apology for disrupting the raid/raid prep...

whether the officers will consider your request for reguilding is up to them i guess...

in any case i wish you the best of luck with your last epic drop and eveything else....

-Ephyr
Jorgurorf

Post by Jorgurorf »

United we stand divided we fall
pandorras

haha

Post by pandorras »

LOL jorg you silly person!!
Fear is the opposite of courage. Where fear you run away from things, and courage you run toward them!
Borneheld

Post by Borneheld »

silly or not, it is the truth.
"When Life gives you lemons, make lemonade."
corlag

Post by corlag »

/comfort joss

Two, I wasn't there so can't say much.
shizy deal and sorry to hear about it.
Hopefully you guys can clear things up and talk about it.
Always a decent guy to me.
/shrug
Izikithin
[77] Beast Lord
Qutip

Last Words / this issue is over

Post by Qutip »

I agree with Jorg and wreckers 100%. I'm sorry this happened to you twofisted. I spoke my peace about you in guild chat. I said that you was a friend ,but Wreckers is NOT for you. I respect the leedership of this guild and stand behind there Vote 100%. There is really nothing more to say, and this will be my last and final thread regarding this matter. I consider this issue dead and closed. Good Bye and Good luck.
corlag

Post by corlag »

yeppers no point flogin a dead horse and I loves the way the guild works. That's why i'm here ;)
I RUV YOUZ GUYZ
Izikithin
[77] Beast Lord
Ripryde

Post by Ripryde »

Well...I wasn't there for the event...so not much I can say on it. However, I like Two and have never had any negative issues with him. It's all been positive and I think everyone deserves a second chance.

Hope to see ya round again Two. I like being your FA whore ;)
Rip da Nip...Half Black...from the waist down.