Howdy

Moderator: Officers

Summul

Howdy

Post by Summul »

Just passing through and saw some familiar names. Glad to see many of you still truck'n along post TA. Hope all is well.
amadeas

Re: Howdy

Post by amadeas »

Summul wrote:Just passing through and saw some familiar names. Glad to see many of you still truck'n along post TA. Hope all is well.
Hey Summul,

How's ya been doing since the move ?

Things are good here :)

(Haam)
Inarra

Post by Inarra »

/wave! :D
Summul

Post by Summul »

Pretty good over here so far, Haam. Started school and have been reconnecting with family. Job situation here is kinda meh but I have been doing some work here and there to keep some bux in my pocket. Been out on my Harley quite a bit when it isn't raining lol.

I am still playing EQ, although back as the cleric again. Guess rogues are a dime a dozen but not so many clerics these days : |

Not much else to tell. Living the dream =)
Saburo

Post by Saburo »

Summul wrote:Pretty good over here so far, Haam. Started school and have been reconnecting with family. Job situation here is kinda meh but I have been doing some work here and there to keep some bux in my pocket. Been out on my Harley quite a bit when it isn't raining lol.

I am still playing EQ, although back as the cleric again. Guess rogues are a dime a dozen but not so many clerics these days : |

Not much else to tell. Living the dream =)
We like Clerics...
Summul

Post by Summul »

Sorry mate. I joined Brotherhood of the Spider since its in my timezone and on my current server =)
Thothamen

Post by Thothamen »

Hi Summul. Good to hear from you. Hope all is well
Thothamen
100 Mage of Wreckers
The More I Drink, The Less I Stink