Hailstorrm's 2.0 mage epic Fight

Moderator: Officers

Hailstorrmold

Hailstorrm's 2.0 mage epic Fight

Post by Hailstorrmold »

Hi all

I wanted to see if i could get afew groups together next sunday 11th of Nov for one of my mage epic fights

-The fight is in Dreadlands he sits on one of the pyramids just off the druid port in.
- He hits for around 2800 and procs Chaos Epidermic. (that this is a charm spell that adds a proc of itself. Meaning your main tank will get charmed and while he attacks others, he will proc on them and they will become charmed and repeat the process)
-18 curse counters so there are various ways of curing this.
-He also has an AE Chaos Affliction which mainly is 200 hp a tick dot and decreases spell haste by 50%.
-A raid size of 35-45 is probably about right for a fairly new anguish guild. A chest with attunable loot will spawn when you loot.

so prolly nead afew people to cure and afew backup tanks =)

thanks all
HailstoRRm
Melodionxxx

Post by Melodionxxx »

Yeah will try and be on for this mate

MeloxXx
Hailstorrmold

thanks all

Post by Hailstorrmold »

Thank you to everyone who helped me with this fight on monday sorry i didnt get a chance to thank anyone because the servers went down
HailstoRRm
Aamasie

Post by Aamasie »

Gratzies Hail
Huyio

Post by Huyio »

Gratz mate.

H :orccool:
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

Glad it didnt depop. Whats sad is the fact only our server went down last night which makes me thing it was more to do with someone leaning on the wrong button :P
Zurtle

Post by Zurtle »

Grats Hail!

I agree that someone must have hit the wrong button.. especially with something like 2 minutes notice lol Usually even in an emergency patch you get 10 - 15 minutes.
Miruwin

Post by Miruwin »

I went into chat last night when server went down - the only people in there basically were from Bert. Most of them were commenting about various zones going down and Aam and someone else were unable to zone into PoK just prior to all this. The server was down no more than 5 minutes. The only server that went down was Bert
Miruwin

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
Vexo

Post by Vexo »

Miruwin wrote:I went into chat last night when server went down - the only people in there basically were from Bert. Most of them were commenting about various zones going down and Aam and someone else were unable to zone into PoK just prior to all this. The server was down no more than 5 minutes. The only server that went down was Bert
That's just awesome... when I came back, I was at server select and only Bert had a red sign on. I'm impressed if it was only 5 minutes though, seeing as that would mean my timing had reached new heights.
Hailstorrmold

Post by Hailstorrmold »

Yea i was in chat also and it was bak up in no more then 10 mins. And yea i was worried about the server rewinding abit and forget about that fight but still had it =D
HailstoRRm