LDON - Valdoon- 15th June 7:30 AEST (norm raid)

Moderator: Officers

Mazia

LDON - Valdoon- 15th June 7:30 AEST (norm raid)

Post by Mazia »

Guna take a tilt at Valdoon instance (real version of the pally one)

Will be clearing the trash 3 box as much as possible will need a hand with the end mobs. Anyone else that wants to come along is more than welcome.

Doing it as I am chasing the 15% Specialization Conjuration aug and the 5 damage 2 hander aug to upgrade joss some in the long run.

I plan to have a look at most of the LDON instances over the comming months so I can mark them off as having been seen.

There are some unique items in a few of them that are desirable. Valdoon for example is supposed to also have a +20 Backstab damage aug.

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=68166

is also a 2% shielding aug from Valdoon and a 5% stun resist aug

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=68017
http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=68019

mind you there is a lot of sheit also.
kroe

Post by kroe »

Hehe, plenty of crap from em, but the rare stuff drops just often enough to keep you coming back.

0 from 3 from Frozen Nightmare for the AC aug (and no, it aint for me ! :P).

With little else to do, I have an over-arching goal to have all LDoN raids on lockout at the same time one day (5 day lockout blows :P).

The 'rare' I'm chasing atm seems to be from the Guk - First Witness raid - much <3 for pet procs:
Shard of Eternal Pain
MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE AUGMENTATION
Augmentation type: 8
WT: 0.0 Size: TINY
Effect: Anguish of Torment (Combat, Casting Time: Instant)

Restrictions -
Weapons Only
Slot: PRIMARY SECONDARY
Required level of 65.
Class: ALL
Race: ALL

Item Information:
You must use the solvent Class XIV Augmentation Distiller to remove this augment safely.

Anguish of Torment
Summon Pets: SwarmPetLDONSar x 1 for 10 sec

Mana: 1 Casting Time: 0
Recast Time: 0 Fizzle Time: 0
Resist: Unresistable Range: 150
Interruptable: Yes Target Type: Single
Spell Type: Detrimental Category: Unknown()
Source: Live 06/06

Classes: None
Duration: Instant
Items with spell: Shard of Eternal Pain

Cast by you: You call upon the power of ancient spirits.
Cast by other: Someone calls upon the power of ancient spirits.

No idea how hard the little bastard procs hit for (or what they look like) but I want to find out. Happy to do any LDoN raids (provided I don't have em on lockout :P).
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

Wicked

Yeh I kind of like LDONS. Would like to see more of the 35ac augs also.

There is a 30ac Warrior only augment from the first witness raid. Looks like would need 2 groups for first witness tho reading what I know about it.

Lots of undead is $$ tho.
Micahle

Post by Micahle »

Yeh, i'll be chasin down some clicky FoE boots sometime in the future, too. Prolly come along to this if i can scam the time online :)
kroe

Post by kroe »

I think them clicky FoE boots are targetable also - pretty much save a spell slot (clickable from inventory).

Lots of interesting bits in those raids, hidden amongst mountains of crap (Leather class only 15ac aug omg!).
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

Wups that Warrior augment is 35ac - from First Witness

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=68049 seems to drop from the "other" BB raid (with the 3 nameds)

Duno where
http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=68047 is from
Golgolath

Post by Golgolath »

btw, for both bonus chests, gotta kill all the Guardians of Kel Novar, as well as 3 traps that trigger as you run through the zone, spawning Kel`Novar Warders.

Also, kill fake valdoon first
There are no atheists in a hen house.

Mazia

Post by Mazia »

Yeh previous times I had done it I always left the fake one up. Apparently the last guardian only spawns after you defeat the fake one. Go figure
kroe

Post by kroe »

Just tried clicky FoE boots raid (Jailbreak or some shit) much hate for little bastids that run and bring all their friends every 5 sec. Would of helped if we knew what the goal of the raid was, but after a cpl of hours we still had no clue - was almost fun tho :P

PS Bring a rogue, we *think* you need to get some keys from the various chests in this one.
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

Valdoon dead. Didnt coff up any goodies worth mentioning. well the 5% stun shielding isnt all bad. some 2% shielding augs, 10% strikethrough
Charwin

Post by Charwin »

Question for you Kroe. Can you confirm that the Shard of Eternal Pain drops in Witness of Hate raid? I know 13 of the 16 loots, but I have not nailed down where it does drop. Also know 11 ( 2 suspected ) from "The Rescue" and from "Ritualist of Hate". Last one has been giving me grief, but I suspect it might be the one I need to beat in order to get the augment. If it drops from Witness, I'll be much happier.

Also, I can tell you how to beat Jailbreak if you like. Really not that difficult and you do not need a Rogue.

Toss me an e-mail if I don't respond within 3 days.
Charwin

Post by Charwin »

Hm. Maybe you do need a Rogue or a Bard for disarming the trap to loot the key. I'll review my logs and find out.
Vexo

Post by Vexo »

Hi.