Another ring war plus Dain kill....

Moderator: Officers

Ephyr

Another ring war plus Dain kill....

Post by Ephyr »

Ephyr has his 9th coldain ring, and would like to try to schedule a Giant Ring War to get his 10th ring...and while we are at it...maybe do the Dain afterwards just for good measure...

seems particularly approproate to this Dark Elf SK to win the most impoortant battle the dorfs will fight...and then kill their King for spite and loot...

Both the dain, and the mob to start the war are up as of now ( saturday afternoon)...if they are still up tomorrow Sunday at about 1pm Aussie(sydney) time,,,id like to try to get folks together in Great Divide by the book to jusge our numbers for an attempt...

we need about 3 full groups to make this work...and the event takes someting in the order of about 2 hours if we get started promptly...longer if we have to wait to get a critical mass of people...

ill mention in /gu at raid tonight also...if you can make it would really appreciate the support...

-Ephyr
Borneheld

Post by Borneheld »

count me in :P
"When Life gives you lemons, make lemonade."
Ephyr

Post by Ephyr »

spawn mob down...

ring war postponed...

thanks for the effort...

cya online...

-Ephyr
Ephyr

Post by Ephyr »

Let's try again....

If mob is up...i'd like to have another try at the ring war this saturday at 1pm aussie time...

been unable to be on much last two weekends...but have a hall pass from the family to try again this weekend...

need about 3 full groups to do it right....we'll probably get a variety of guests looking for faction...but will need a core group to get started...

if you can be online and help...it would be much appreciated...

thanks

-Ephyr
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Pretty sure I'm out all this weekend.. Heading to a mates place for sat/sun festivities.

If it's not on for any reason though I'll work on being there.
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

Prolly will be arround - should be able to help on this no problem if I am online

Maz
Ephyr

Post by Ephyr »

as of this morning spawn mob is up...

targeting a 1pm start today...meet in Great Divide...looking for about 3 groups of folks...and we will probably get topped up with some folks looking for faction hits....

snarers of all sorts at a premium... and a bard with high sun would be particularly useful...

would really appreciate any one who can help and be there...event lasts roughly 2 hours if we get started on time...

thanks again

-Ephyr
Ephyr

Post by Ephyr »

Thank you everyone who came to help...im very excited about my new ring...

been working on this ring off and on for probably 9 months...and delgihted to have it now...

special thansk to Raghaul for his help with some of the 9th ring mobs...and for extra advice along the way...

sorry i didnt get to say a full thank you to everyone in /Rsay before many of you left....was trying to sort out the final turn ins from Narandi's head and get loot distributed...

loot went as follows:

ring - Ephyr
Choker of Narandi- Boldaek
Helm of Narandi - Senathia
DA earing - treylok

eye of narandi and narandi's lance unclaimed...

no face mask of bentos the hero cause i trained the dorf scout into the giant spearmen and he died....ooppps...

Once again a big thanks to all...

-Ephyr