Hoshkar is our bitch, and needs to be reminded

Moderator: Officers

Elierra

Hoshkar is our bitch, and needs to be reminded

Post by Elierra »

There are rumors afoot that a VP revamp is on the way, and because of that I think we need to go back before it happens. VP is still the land of neat toys and impractical fantastical (yeah yeah, not in the dictionary, but it rhymes) items, despite the relatively weak pile we got on our last visit. I am willing to give it another go if people want to go. last time was a learning experience for me, and I think I learned a lot. ie. Dragon need to be fought on/near spawn points. :)

Hopefully we won't have a monk in such a rush either so we can savour the scenery without dragons crashing the part unannounced. :^) I had a good time last time, though the officers did most of the work for me so it wasn't really that hard. If you have a key /salute if you don't, you might want to get one, it's a fun place to visit.
Vanillagorilla

Post by Vanillagorilla »

I'm up for the VP actionio, just need a trak toof to finish the key... I could only really attend a full VP raid on a saturday due to school....
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

You have my support in full Eli. :)

Always happy to wreck VP. esp as it might be taken out of our reach in the short term by an upgrade.

I'll make every endeavour to attend. Am flagged on Thoraf/Throlil/Thrax (if needed for doors)
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

Up for smacking down VP anytime soon - wana use the key again before it becomes something a little harder to do

Maz
Aamasie

Post by Aamasie »

Love VP, will be there.
Jorgurorf

Post by Jorgurorf »

WOULD BE KOOL COUNT ME IN PLS
Elierra

Post by Elierra »

Looking for next saturday, as early as we can get is started, Afternoon sometime or maybe an early raid start if everyone is up to it. I think that's the 8th wanna get in before SoE pulls a fast one.
Turook

Post by Turook »

Did they ever get that bug sorted out where you couldn't get any further without a key that was only obtainable by going thro the door that you needed the key for?

Still need trak tooth here too :(