Epic & PoJ trial

Moderator: Officers

pandorras

Epic & PoJ trial

Post by pandorras »

Hey all It the one and only pandorras :twisted:

As most you know i need to go to PoFear to get the tear for my epic then to turn it in and get the wichamacallit to turn into spirit. I also need to go to PoJ to do trials so i can Flaged! I can to it any time but will need to know when so I can make sure ti be on at that time! The 21-16 i think i will be busy with Air Force stuff so wont be on much or at all then.

Well LLW at take care (LLW=Long Live wreckers) 8)

Pandorras OUT

Peace
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Let me know when you are heading to fear and I'll try and make it.

Similarly with PoJ trials.
Ephyr

Post by Ephyr »

Why dont we try to do a group tomorrow an hour before raid time....for the POJ trial..call it 630pm AESDT...

I will tank....unless you can get curt, hallick, rags, or jossy...who make me look like a wilted green bean....

need 3 dps....prefer rangers or wizzie/mage

and one super healer....

can we get some volunteers to commit to that time slot? assuming that it works for pandorras of course...hehe

-Ephyr
Vanillagorilla

Post by Vanillagorilla »

I can be on for fire powwha, i guess thats like 2am for me! Be glad to help!!!! I need to have the broken golem charmed and then his ass whooped for a part of my epic. BTW Mr.T is the greatest bodyguard that ever lived!!
Ephyr

Post by Ephyr »

kk...

i will assume from the lack of response that we are not on for an hour before raid today....thanks VG for sticking up your hand in any case....

pandorras....despite the lack of response...i still think posting like this is the best way to confirm the right kind of group for trials...

we'll try again bud...

-Ephyr
curtis

Post by curtis »

Your right Ephyr, this is the best place to start organising this stuff, and I'd like to reward Pand for trying it, but atm 1 hour before Raid time is too early for me to be online. After Daylight savings ends I can manage it, until thenkeep setting dates and times.
Turook

Post by Turook »

Sorry i didn't see this sooner mate, but nm if i am on and around for the next attempt i would be happy to help.
Aamasie

Post by Aamasie »

Preraid is too early for me, and I usually camp directly afterwards, however I am usually on all day Saturday, happy to help than or anytime I am on and not raiding.
Phantomwalker

Post by Phantomwalker »

aye too early for me too... ohh and turook add the http:// to your sig if you want the links to work >.< I tried to cut them out to make space for my name n'stuff but didn't work out... 250 characters bleh... /rant off ;0p

PW
Phantomwalker Wraithestalker
[ Allakhazam ]
Ripryde

Post by Ripryde »

Count me in!! Anytime we have the force to do it...I'm there to help ya man. I know how much of a pain that damned Tear can be ;) I had to get mine TWICE when all hell broke loose after my first turn in ;)
Rip da Nip...Half Black...from the waist down.
pandorras

that Coo rip you da best

Post by pandorras »

thats cool rip you da best!! also i got PoJ done with thanks all who helped now i am down to getting me epic and will be free to help all on what ever they need help on. Well i mean i free all the time but :? well, hmmm, NM lol
Fear is the opposite of courage. Where fear you run away from things, and courage you run toward them!
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Around raid times is normally bad. If I'm on and not busy I'll normally help, but my play time has been all over the place lately, and I can't committ to any times but raids.
pandorras

hmm

Post by pandorras »

Hmm well if any ever hears about a guild going to fear get from them how it went and what tactic they used if any i will do the same. I really like to see what we can do to make is easyer to break in and a place that is good to pull to like a safe spot! ty for the help :twisted:
Fear is the opposite of courage. Where fear you run away from things, and courage you run toward them!
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Umm. standard west wall break. don't take people who like to train around mobs because you end up with unmanageable amounts of adds.

Next time I'd suggest you kill the adds as you get them, ignore the nuff nuff who mezzes.
pandorras

woot

Post by pandorras »

HEY guys thanks again PoJ is done EPIC is done LLW(long live wreckers)