Class: DRU
Your Time Zone: PST
Magelo Link: https://eq.magelo.com/profile/3881161
AA Count: 15465

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers:
Mean Ole Men
Endless Paths (current guild)

P1999: Taken

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?
I left Mean Ole Men because there wasn’t nearly enough activity to satisfy me, and am planning on leaving Endless Paths to raid, though they are great. I left my guild on Project 1999 because I was in school and their raid schedule was extremely brutal due to the nature of the server’s un-instanced raid rules.

How did you hear about Wreckers?
Nogshale

Why do you want to join Wreckers?
I met Nogshale and have been grouping with him occasionally. He said you all were the best, and the Australian playing time suits my work schedule as a waiter who stays up extremely late. Also, the casual but serious raiding attitude suits my current situation perfectly.

Tell us about yourself as a player:
I love playing Everquest, and am so glad to be back. I have some raiding experience, but only in Velious on Project 1999 a few years ago. I tend to stick to one character and max them out before making alts. I like to play for long stretches, and as an ex hardcore raider, I am decently skilled at the Druid class, but always willing to improve by learning more.

Are you looking to join as a Raider or just grouping with friends (please see Raiders Class openings elsewhere)?:
My ultimate goal is to raid, but as I’ll be lvl 109 for the next week or so, I’d like to group with friends for now. I’m constantly looking for something to do, whether it’s gathering collectibles, or doing miscellaneous progressions.
leidana

Post by leidana »

Thank you for your application Smoflow.

Please send a tell in game to either myself, Dahon, Jarinu, Quiverr, Soniella, Fnyanna or Biliy for an invite if you haven’t already been tagged.

😊
Lei