Application to join Suthon

Post by Suthon »

Character Name: Suthon
Level: 105
Class: Cleric
Your Time Zone: Adelaide SA
Magelo Link: 2109484
AA Count: 11877

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: this character has only been in an alt guild gang of Six. now not guilded

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? have not left old guild but want to be around more Australian players This character is not guilded

How did you hear about Wreckers? I heard about Wreckers years ago but never had the time to finish an app I started years ago.

Why do you want to join Wreckers? I have some spare time now that my kids are not at home anymore and I wanted to meet new friends.

Tell us about yourself as a player: I am a 2 day raider on the Bristlebane server, raid time will not interfere with Wreckers raid times. I have raided a warrior and Cleric over the past almost 17years I have played EQ and am happy to play a cleric or any class you think Wreckers needs the most. I like to help people if I can. I am happy to learn what ever is needed and can follow instructions as needed. this character I am aping with is my second Cleric so I have not done a lot with him so far but he is EoK group geared, with some other gear.
I work at the New Royal Adelaide Hospital so my work hour can interfere with raid times as I rotate every week nights, afternoons then days. so some weeks I will not make raids.

Hoping I can be of help to Wreckers. :D
biliy

Post by biliy »

Hi Suthon,

We are a casual raiding Australian guild.

I think its probably best to have a chat with an officer or myself initially.

Try pst Fnyanna, Quiverr, Skella, Jarinu, Soniella or Biliy online for a chat.

Another cleric main would of course be always most welcome. We have had a recent spate of returning clerics so of course another would be very much assistance to raiding.
B
Fnyanna

Post by Fnyanna »

Hes had a chat with me, and hes tagged :)