Sventh (Low level casual)

Moderator: Officers

Sventh

Sventh (Low level casual)

Post by Sventh »

Character Name:
Level: Current level 49. Likely to change soon.
Class: Necro
Your Time Zone: US Central (GMT -6) My play time is a bit random, though.
Magelo Link: https://eq.magelo.com/profile/3763443
AA Count: 0

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: Isengard and Familjen on Saryrn (Back when I was in those guilds, my mains were Allesh, a paladin, and Yoso, a monk).

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?
I stopped playing back in 2002 and only just came back (but lost access to my old account, so am starting over from scratch). I think one of the guilds had fallen apart, and the other I left because I moved on to WoW.

How did you hear about Wreckers?
I asked in newplayers if anybody knew of any guilds on the server that were recruiting.

Why do you want to join Wreckers?
The game is more fun when I have people to talk to. I'm not looking for a handout or power leveling, and I choose a necro specifically so I could solo and play the game at my own pace, although having friends who can occasionally help with non-soloable content would be nice. I was a raider in EQ, WoW, LotR, and Rift, and I imagine that I will eventually want to raid again now that I've returned to EQ, but at the moment, I'm just looking for casual conversation while I solo.

Tell us about yourself as a player:
While I haven't played EQ in a while, I have done end game raiding in all the MMOs I have played over the years. Long ago, that meant the planes and VP, as well as things like avatar of war. Now I'm just leveling up, doing quests, exploring some of the new (to me) content. I'm not entirely sure what to put here. If you have any questions, please ask.
Melodionxxx

Post by Melodionxxx »

Tagged
biliy

Post by biliy »

Welcome to Wreckers mate, nice to see you around.

Please make sure you have access to boards and have read guild rules and raid rules in the guild rules forum (all the stickied stuff).