Total votes: 8
Atalacus

Application - Atalacus

Post by Atalacus »

haracter Name: Atalacus
Level: 51
Class: Magician
Your Time Zone: Tokyo, UTC /GMT +9Hours
Magelo Link: (javascript:openProfile('https://eq.magelo.com/profile/2556014'))
AA Count: 7!!

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: Its been so long I couldn't honestly tell you. I started playing EQ when I was 9 years old and I'm 27 now to give you a gauge!

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? I just ended up stopping EQ for another game or some other hobby. I always come back from time to time. I think I've lost 2-3 Accounts since I started playing its been that long.

How did you hear about Wreckers? I asked in chat about a guild and Quiverr messaged me and asked my time zone. Super friendly and helpful!

Why do you want to join Wreckers? Aussies are great, I live in Japan but I am an American, so speaking english is a huge plus, also you will have the same time-zone as me which is even better! I'm looking for a friendly guild that if I put the time in can give me something competitive to work towards.

Tell us about yourself as a player: I think I mentioned it a bit above but I am a long time gamer, I'm looking forward to playing some Everquest right now and hopefully hanging out with some great people and working towards 105 and lots of AA's! I'm friendly, helpful, and a bit of a competitive addict. Working full time and having a full-time accelerated college puts EQ as kind of a best option for me to not be too crazy but still enjoy my gaming time.
Atalacus Fizzbin
Quiverr

Post by Quiverr »

tagged
Quiverr
biliy

Post by biliy »

Welcome to Wreckers mate

Please make sure you have access to boards and have read guild rules and raid rules in the guild rules forum (all the stickied stuff).