Application - Googs

Moderator: Officers

Googs

Application - Googs

Post by Googs »

Hi all

Looking to bring my 6 box crew into wreckers.

Currently it is a 105 SK/CLR/ENC/BST/MAG/WIZ

I only recently purchased EOK, so the SK is basically all EOK group gear t2/t1, but the rest of the chars gear leaves something to be desired (mix of EOK t1 group, COTF and heroic), but I'm working on it. Most of the chars are approaching ~20k AA.

I can probably answer all the questions required for the app. in one, so here goes:

I first played EQ when Kunark came out (2000?) for about ~6 months. I loved it, and managed to get to about level 25 or 30 before leaving for other mmo's.

Fast forward until about a year ago, when I randomly got the craving to play again. Checked the EQ website, discovered heroic characters, and made a couple. Since then I have played with varying degrees of intensity, but in my most recent stint I finally committed properly, made a 6-box group and got to max level (and finally current end-game content with EOK).

I'm having a blast at the moment, and up until now have had very limited social/guild interactions (was in a social/casual guild but I was basically the only one ever on).

I was aware of Wreckers as an aussie guild, but was planning on waiting to get a bit more experience and skill under my belt before I applied.

Per chance I bumped into Broozax in Chardok last night (well, he bumped into my corpse and offered a rez - then gave me far more help than I deserved down there). We got to chatting, and he suggested I should apply.

I would love to finally get some decent social interactions (gets a little lonely despite being 6 of me).

I am also interested in raiding, not particularly fussed which character that is on - but my skill and experience at the moment leaves something to be desired so I will probably need to focus on this before stepping into the raid scene. At the very least, just grouping and chatting with some aussies sounds fun.

Oh, and I'm from Melbourne.

Thanks in advance!

Googs
Fnyanna

Post by Fnyanna »

Melbourne!?! I guess we will still let you in.....

PST Jarinu, Soniella, Quiverr, Melodionxxx, Biliy or myself in game for a chat/guild tag.

Welcome to wreckers!
Melodionxxx

Post by Melodionxxx »

Good stuff, how much did Broo charge for the rez?

There are a few boxer crews in Wreckers but we're a helpful bunch if you need something specific.

Raids are mental as anything, everyone dies, come along!

MeloxXx