Character Name: Ohdoh
Level: 85
Class: Cleric
Your Time Zone: PST
Magelo Link:
AA Count: 5047

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers:

Outland Adventurers

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?

It's just a 'guild bank' guild

How did you hear about Wreckers?

I started EQ in 2000, can't not hear about Wreckers in that time.

Why do you want to join Wreckers?

Got tells from three different Wreckers members when I asked around my play time if any late hour guilds were recruiting, and their personalities were cool, and then I read the recruiting readme posts, and it looks like a good fit.

Tell us about yourself as a player:

I started out as a ranger back in 2000 (he made it to 85 total), an enchanter eventually stepped over his corpse to become my main (he is climbing at 89 in Keepers of the Glade), and this cleric was a naggy/vox helper till the free heroic event, and since this guy was so developed I went ahead and rocked him on up. Now he is in limbo land, and Keepers is not active during my prime free hours. I am a very busy daddy, full time student, and entrepreneur, but look forward to some interesting adventures ahead. I have a heroic'd 85 mage on a second account, but he has not been worked otherwise, just taking advantage of the freebee event. Any of these classes could be leveraged for the best interests of raiding, and I was an advanced tactician with the ranger and ench back in the day, before many different blocks of years without playing made me super rust.
Ohdoh Reztho
Crucibelle

Post by Crucibelle »

You realize you will have to get some leveling done before you can raid?

Your name did make me lol tho.

Griz
Crucibelle

Sometimes to fly, you have to fall.
Fnyanna

Post by Fnyanna »

Send a tell to fnyanna, jowdii, jarinu, biliy, soniella or quiverr in game please :)