HomeHome  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  StatisticsStatistics  Site StatisticsSite Statistics  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dracnorian 80 SK

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dracnorian

PostPosted: Sun 10 Jul, 2016 3:11 pm    Post subject: Dracnorian 80 SK Reply with quote

Character Name: Dracnorian
Level: 80
Class: Shadow Knight
Your Time Zone: Texas... (central i believe)
Magelo Link:
AA Count:

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: Have been on this server sense tholuxe palles... been in Eternal Sovern and a few others i cant remember the names its been so long.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? Just returning havent played in a while.

How did you hear about Wreckers? I have always known you guys seen you back when i started in 2001ish

Why do you want to join Wreckers? I know you guys are a great guild and i have heard nothing but good things about you and have had a few friends in your guild...but again i cant remember the names been to long.

Tell us about yourself as a player: I played a warrior in 2002 then moved to cleric in 2004ish been playing that since about 4 years ago when i picked up SK ... i havent played in about 2 years.
Quiverr

PostPosted: Sun 10 Jul, 2016 3:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Dracnorian 80 SK Reply with quote

bagging and tagging
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wreckers Forum Index -> Applications to Join All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: