Level: 56 (aiming for 60+ by Saturday)
Class: Druid
Your Time Zone: Pacific
Magelo Link: None
AA Count: 1 at the moment ( :/ )

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: 0

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? N/A

How did you hear about Wreckers? Seen some players around

Why do you want to join Wreckers? I wanted to join a guild because I wanted to have a group of people that I could play with but most of the guilds I found seemed a bit too strict about raids and levels and traits of people wanting to join and it scared me off in a way. Wreckers seems a lot less "scary" (if I were to put it that way) based off of the posts I've seen from members on here and whatnot.

Tell us about yourself as a player: Usually I solo so I'm used to casting DoTs, nukes, and healing spells and buffs depending on the merc I'm using.

Kind of irrelevant text that I rambled on about: I'm trying to be on during my free time mostly for things unrelated to the game (personal stuff). I try to be very friendly and nobody's ever said that I was rude or anything of the sort. My experience in groups is from grouping with my mom (another Druid but level 73ish) or my dad (he usually plays a berserker with me and made me really good about snaring) but I don't group with them a lot. I guess I'm rambling on so sorry about that. I may not be on for some time every now and then (10 days -2 or 3 months based on the past) but that's because I don't have access to the computer. It's really personal stuff though so I don't want to get into it. As a person I can be pretty sensetive at times but I'm getting better at handling it. I'm also not the best at handling high pressure situations so I don't plan on doing things like raids when I get up to that level unless I can improve on that in the future. Sorry about this wall of text I just wanted to be clear I guess.
Jarinu

Post by Jarinu »

Fair call and thanks for being up front. Wreckers is a lot about just having a guild where family and friends can play the game and appreciate seeing community of people about at the same time zone you play.

While we would love people to raid regularly it has never been a membership requirement. I imagine the rest of your family would be welcome also if they do not already have a guild btw we arnt ever going to say no to family members.

I will warn you some of our membership suffer from potty mouth and the current state of the game is a lot of people run their own group of bots. That can be frustrating for some thinking joining a guild will result in groups magically. But I see you utilize the magic that is mercs so all good!

Have a chat to myself, Jowdii, Fnyanna, Biliy, Quiverr or another officer soon.
"Looks like Maz was right.. - Thoraf"
"Looks like Maz was right.. There can add me to your sig! - Kofn"
"*sigh* 'the maz is right' strikes again! - Zurt"
"Have you noticed that nobody who thinks 'Maz is right' still plays? - Melo"
"Now Melo doesn't play! Cursed! - Fny"