105 Necro - Casual app

Moderator: Officers

Ddos

105 Necro - Casual app

Post by Ddos »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Name: Ddos
Level: 105
Class: Necro
Your Time Zone: AEST (Sydney)
Magelo Link: I do not have a magelo, Toon is a mix of T3 and T1 TDS Group gear.
AA Count: 7201

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: Many guilds over the years. Shattered Faith (AB, Aussie guild) The Hand (Xegony, Aussie) Aurora Noctum (Tribunal, Aussie).

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? I stopped playing seriously many years ago in Aurora Noctum, Have only played casual since.

How did you hear about Wreckers? I have known the existence of wreckers for many years. I know some people that have done their other the years. I know Hailstorm, have played with him over the years on and off.

Why do you want to join Wreckers? I am looking to get back into some more casual EQ with the possiblity of raiding in the future. It would be great to play with people in the same time zone! =)

Tell us about yourself as a player: An EQ Veteran since 99. I have played on and off during stints of heavy raiding and obsessive play time! =) Of late i have been and gone through the last few expansions since HoT. I tend to 6 box a play with a few friends left playing on Luclin server.

I am however looking to stop the boxing and settle down into one toon yet again.

I enjoy a challenge and helping people out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the consideration guys =)
Jowdii

Post by Jowdii »

Hi Mate,

Look for Jowdii, Jarinu, Fnyanna, Kritoris or Biliy for a quick chat.

You will likely find some other AN people still around
ImageImage
ImageImage
Ddos

Post by Ddos »

No worries at all, I popped on but none of the listed were on. Ill try after thursday (exams). Cheers =)
Jarinu

Post by Jarinu »

NIce talking with you tonight - look forward to seeing you in the green
"Looks like Maz was right.. - Thoraf"
"Looks like Maz was right.. There can add me to your sig! - Kofn"
"*sigh* 'the maz is right' strikes again! - Zurt"
"Have you noticed that nobody who thinks 'Maz is right' still plays? - Melo"
"Now Melo doesn't play! Cursed! - Fny"
Jarinu

Post by Jarinu »

One thing I forgot to ask last night - what will be the name of your main. Is it the toon named Ddos? Generally we ask you have your board account with the same name as your main.

If/When you do eventually do a little raiding its important for our DKP system as this point in time. Also usually what people refer to you as.
"Looks like Maz was right.. - Thoraf"
"Looks like Maz was right.. There can add me to your sig! - Kofn"
"*sigh* 'the maz is right' strikes again! - Zurt"
"Have you noticed that nobody who thinks 'Maz is right' still plays? - Melo"
"Now Melo doesn't play! Cursed! - Fny"
Ddos

Post by Ddos »

Yes main is Ddos mate.