Kaoken - 105 Ranger

Post by Kaoken »

Character Name: Kaoken Darkwave
Level: 105
Class: Ranger
Your Time Zone: Eastern Time (US) - my play time varies greatly though
Magelo Link: Will post link once I get home and get it updated
AA Count: 8300

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: Blades of Law (Povar). SoulBound of Mith Marr (Mith Marr/Bertoxx). Other small friendly/casual guilds in-between.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? I left Blades of Law when my game time began winding down and I was no longer raiding as much. The other small guilds I left due to them disbanding or just a lack of active players. I am currently still in SoulBound of Mith Marr, however, this is a friend's guild that I have been in since before I retired from the game in '06. There are only a handful of active players still in this guild, which is the main reason I seeking pastures new.

How did you hear about Wreckers? I have grouped with several of the guild's members and often see them throughout the game. I grouped with Kenzar and Fajo (among others) for several hours the other night, and was hinted to apply. =)

Why do you want to join Wreckers? For company, groupage, progression, raiding, the works! I have had nothing but pleasant experiences with members of the guild.

Tell us about yourself as a player: This is basically the 1 and only toon I've had during my years as an EQ player. My character was created in 2001 and I played heavily until 2006 when I retired to move to WoW. I have raided in both EQ and WoW, so I do have raiding experience. I returned to the game about 8 months ago and have really been playing a a lot the last few months. I am always willing to help others and, as a Ranger, know what it's like to need help! I feel I know my class pretty well, but there is always more to learn (especially after such a long time away from the game). I look forward to meeting/speaking with more of you!
Jowdii

Post by Jowdii »

Hi Kaoken

Thanks for your app.
Would be nice to have a new speed bump in the guild :)

Look for Jowdii, Jarinu, Biliy, Fnyanna, for a tag when you land.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jarinu

Post by Jarinu »

Nice to chat with you today mate - and cool on sorting out existing ties first. wreckers channel and chatting to other officers all a good thing till your gtg.
"Looks like Maz was right.. - Thoraf"
"Looks like Maz was right.. There can add me to your sig! - Kofn"
"*sigh* 'the maz is right' strikes again! - Zurt"
"Have you noticed that nobody who thinks 'Maz is right' still plays? - Melo"
"Now Melo doesn't play! Cursed! - Fny"
Kaoken

Post by Kaoken »

I've really enjoyed my time here so far, great group of players/people! Realized I never posted my Magelo, so now you at least know I meet the raid requirements =)

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/3374106
Jarinu

Post by Jarinu »

Comes up as private to me...
"Looks like Maz was right.. - Thoraf"
"Looks like Maz was right.. There can add me to your sig! - Kofn"
"*sigh* 'the maz is right' strikes again! - Zurt"
"Have you noticed that nobody who thinks 'Maz is right' still plays? - Melo"
"Now Melo doesn't play! Cursed! - Fny"
Kaoken

Post by Kaoken »

Eh apparently having a premium subscription trial makes your profile show as private. Anyways the trial has ended and should be viewable now.