100 cleric Nescafe

Post by Nescafe »

Character Name: Nescafe
Level: 101
Class: Cleric
Your Time Zone: UTC +10
Magelo Link: no magelo - equipped with RoF/CotF misc gear
AA Count: 12k odd, was max before TDS

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: Southern Legion, Aurora Noctum (Tribunal) ; Terror Australis (Rathe) ; Wreckers (bertox)

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? : All guilds I left due to lack of numbers for raiding and the guild merging into the other for raids except my last exit ere from Wreckers. Personal issues affected my attitude and I unfairly vented in game.

How did you hear about Wreckers? : First time I heard about Wreckers was when I was looking to raid an Aurora Noctum was no longer in a raid state. Looking for guilds I ended up deciding upon Terror Australis which I remained there until the merger into Wreckers for most members when raids weren't working out.

Why do you want to join Wreckers? : Wreckers is an Aussie community which I want to be a part of again as there are familiar names and people online when I intend to play. I also wish to raid again as it has a large influence on my enjoyment of the game. I left on a sour note previously and hope I can be forgiven as being human.

Tell us about yourself as a player: I was a druid main for many years up until I left Wreckers. I had access to other toons which I as able to partake as a guest on Wreckers raids infrequently mostly. As a player I feel that I am knowledgeable of various classes and raids and can generally succeed at anything I set my mind to. I have plenty of previous raid experience and raiding on various classes.

Post by Etha »

Welcome back:)

Click to see my upto date gear. Pic may be outdated.
Sonna

Post by Sonna »

Awesome to see this app!
Welcome back!
"Life is tough, get a helmet"
Nescafe

Post by Nescafe »

Thank you both of you :)

Post by Jarinu »

welcome
"Looks like Maz was right.. - Thoraf"
"Looks like Maz was right.. There can add me to your sig! - Kofn"