Abhorsan application

Moderator: Officers

Abhorsan

Abhorsan application

Post by Abhorsan »

Hi guys

Here's my application to join :)

Character Name: Abhorsan (Main) -- Millisant (Alt)
Level: 85 (Heroic Toon)
Class: Bard
Your Time Zone: Brisbane
Magelo Link: Not sure where to find the EQ Bertox Magelo
AA Count: Heroic Toon

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers:
Guild Leader of House of Strix on EZ Server (EMU Server) for 6 years. See www.houseofstrix.com for more information.

Valon on Bertox (cira 2000)

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?
The owner of EZ Server passed away and the new owners started taking the project in a different direction. I was also tired of boxing and signed up for EQ Next Beta (which isn't live yet). I figured returning to Live for a little while to get my play skills back in line with playing single characters would be a good idea.

How did you hear about Wreckers?
I started playing again on Bertox and heard that Wreckers was an Australian guild. My two toons are both in Southside Bertox Men at the moment (mainly because I was sent a guild tag in the first 10 minutes of joing the server). My friend Harky (think that's the spelling) has also joined you recently.

Why do you want to join Wreckers?
I'm a very social player who really only plays after work. Your play times and raid times really fit in with my play times. Also - my friend who lives on the Gold Coast also just joined you and it would be great to be able to play/group with him.

Tell us about yourself as a player:
My name is Mitch and I'm a returning player from the early days of EQ (played on Beta even). I'm 43, male and married with one child (a daughter) and live in Brisbane. I enjoy playing MMO's and have been enjoying my time back on the Live servers over the last few weeks. I've run my own guild for 6 years and can be best described as a team player who really enjoys the social aspect of playing games like EQ. Looking forward to hearing from you guys :)

Cheers
Mitch
Abhorsan (Millisant)
kritoris

Post by kritoris »

Hey mate,

Catch Kiizze, Jowdii or myself online .
Kritoris -105 Warrior
Kruth - 105 Shaman
Kremation - 105 Necromancer
Krogue - 105 Rogue
Abhorsan

Post by Abhorsan »

Thanks Kritoris - looking forward to hanging out with you all :)
Jarinu

Post by Jarinu »

Bard! Good beans!
"Looks like Maz was right.. - Thoraf"
"Looks like Maz was right.. There can add me to your sig! - Kofn"
"*sigh* 'the maz is right' strikes again! - Zurt"
"Have you noticed that nobody who thinks 'Maz is right' still plays? - Melo"
"Now Melo doesn't play! Cursed! - Fny"