Corefighter

War looking for some fun

Post by Corefighter »

Hey hey. Long time no see.

Character Name: Corefighter
Level: 80
Class: War
Your Time Zone: Sydney,Australia
Magelo Link: ahh I should get one. Im level 80 and was 70 when I left wreckers/eq. Was in mostly anguish/god gear but that didn't last long. In the garbage level 80 required gear atm. Ill sort magelo out.
AA Count: 1500~

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: To be honest its been that long. The only guild that stuck in my memory was wreckers. I played with you guys for many years through to omens of war or so.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? Well I started playing this game when I was 12 around 1999. I went from a kid to an adult and had to sort out my real life responsibilities at some point(job, missus, etc.)

How did you hear about Wreckers? I was on brell serillis server many years ago and was looking for aussie raiders and found you guys/gals

Why do you want to join Wreckers? Was always a blast. Had great fun with wreckers in game and with the odd Sydney gathering at Penrith Panthers. Have returned to EQ in the last month or so and have not joined any guilds. Was waiting a while to see if the game stuck with me again before applying to wreckers and it has :D

Tell us about yourself as a player: Started in 1999. First character was a wizard. Loved the game got him up to 50 then thought I would try a war. Made Corefighter around 2000. Was in lots of various family guilds then eventually found wreckers and that's where I left. I really enjoy tanking. Since starting my war its always been about getting the most stats out of my character so I can take the pounding from mobs for mates.

I wanted to wait a while before applying with you guys and gals incase it was just a bit of a muck around for a little while but am really hooked again.

Hope to hear from you all soon. Have fun and good luck!
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Hey Cofefighter. good to see you pop up again and glad life is treating you well.

I'm on an 18 month holiday around europe atm so you won't see me around but I still check up on things when I can get internet.

Cheers,
Thoraf
Corefighter

Post by Corefighter »

Hey Mate. Good to see a familiar name around. At what point are you living in Europe and not having a holiday? :D Have fun over there mate. Catch you soon.
kritoris

Post by kritoris »

Hey mate,

Catch Kiizze, Jowdii or myself online .
Kritoris -105 Warrior
Kruth - 105 Shaman
Kremation - 105 Necromancer
Krogue - 105 Rogue
Jarinu

Post by Jarinu »

Heya Core it has been w while good to see you about :)
"Looks like Maz was right.. - Thoraf"
"Looks like Maz was right.. There can add me to your sig! - Kofn"
"*sigh* 'the maz is right' strikes again! - Zurt"
"Have you noticed that nobody who thinks 'Maz is right' still plays? - Melo"
"Now Melo doesn't play! Cursed! - Fny"