Returning enchanter looking for a home

Moderator: Officers

pinchiluis

Returning enchanter looking for a home

Post by pinchiluis »

Character Name: Pinchiluis
Level: 62
Class: Enchanter
Your Time Zone: GMT +11 (Wellington, NZ)
Magelo Link: NA
AA Count: 490

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers:

I started on Rodcet Nife in 1999, was the first enchanter to 50 early raids including multi day/wipe fear runs and vox.. though we did kill her eventually! but i cant remember the guild name .. just a blank...sorry.

Moved servers to Lanys in 2000 with friends, raided all of Veilous and Luclin with Legacy of Steel as a max level shaman (60-65).

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?

I stopped playing in 2001/2 for a few years due to RL comittments. Played unguilded briefly in 2005 with a friend but again RL took over.

How did you hear about Wreckers?

Met Olanby on Vox when I started playing again - Thx Sony for the invite and the heroic characters. Once we talked raiding we realized Vox wasnt going to be the right time zone. I followed him here to Betox

Why do you want to join Wreckers?

mosty to have fun with like minded individuals! if its' not fun i will have to tash you!

no but really... Been enjoying being back in EQ and want to level up and raid, but cant be as serious as I was in the past, again due to RL committments. When I play I want to excel, but there are going to be times when RL is the priority. I get the sense from your website that you get it.

Tell us about yourself as a player:

I like to have fun and take calculated risks, but not be stupid (mostly!).
unless someone like you
cares a whole awful lot
nothing is going to get better
its not..
Kiizze

Post by Kiizze »

Sounds good, catch an officer online

Kiiz