Level 93 beastlord looking for a good home

Moderator: Officers

Kraiser

Level 93 beastlord looking for a good home

Post by Kraiser »

Character Name: Kraiser
Level: 93
Class: Beastlord
Your Time Zone: CST ( US Central standard time)
Magelo Link: http://eq.magelo.com/profile/2507011
AA Count: 1911 spent myself and 5274 due to heroic grant on this toon.

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers:

My most recent guild I was in aside from the one I created to teleport myself was Mindsets a Threat on Zek, I raided with them for there first downing of tier 1 VoA and some of tier 2. i don't recall any guild I joined on a blue server, but I was also in Aduentus ( always misspell that one), Zepheryos, and Knights of Vallon of the HECK group all of which were on Vallon / Zek and pre OOW.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?

I had left the game at the time due to the overwhelming amount of raid gear pvp twinks and MQ abuse.

How did you hear about Wreckers?

I saw your post on the everquest forum guild recruitment.

Why do you want to join Wreckers?

I work late nights and rarely have anyone to play at those times and I am looking for a good late night option for myself within the server to grow my character and make some friends. Everquest to a lot of people has become a very box centered game which I am able to do but it never holds my interest for more than a month or two that way so I would like actual people to talk and group with.

Tell us about yourself as a player:

I am 28 years old and I have been playing video games since I was four. I first played everquest during release and have owned many of my own account since luclin on. I have raided all of Kunark , Velious, Luclin, GoD. and OoW with my most recent foray into the raiding scene being the start of VoA and I understand very well the dedication in focus required to raid not only from everquest but many other games I have played over the years. I think the biggest thing for me as a player when it comes to everquest is the ability to see new things even if its older content I have not seen. I think my fondest memory of everquest was the torture of playing on dial up when Kunark came out and lagging my way to death multiple times across FV to get to ill omen only to get there and zone in to getting my face mawed by what I though was the coolest goblin I had ever seen. It is for memorys and reason and experiences like this that i will never completely leave everquest and I look forward to finding new and interesting things with a cool group of people. #walloftextoff =P

Thanks for your consideration and I hope to hear back from you in game or on the forums.
Kiizze

Post by Kiizze »

Hi Kraiser,

Understand your change from a Zek server, did it myself many years ago.

Catch me up i game tonight for a chat

Kiiz
Kraiser

Post by Kraiser »

Hi Kiizze,

I am sorry I missed you message in game I should hopefully be able to talk to you in game soon. I'll keep an afk tag up and should hopefully be on somewhere in the neighborhood of 7 or 8 pm your time I think today possibly tomorrow for you I am terrible with time differences lol.