Post by Riviera »

Character Name: Riviera
Level: 100
Class: Enchanter
Your Time Zone: USA Pacificv
Magelo Link: http://eq.magelo.com/profile/11525
AA Count: 7842/6388

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers:

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? Descendents. they rejected my application saying I was slow and made trouble. I complained about same. They rejected my app. I cannot imagine similar situation arrising in Wreckers.
Chosen Prophecy - I was in an election for class lead enchanter, but before ended job handed over to one of other chanters because i felt I had wonderful chance in decendents (hindsight is a wonderful thing). I like and had no probs with Chosen Prophecy.

How did you hear about Wreckers? I have heard for years about wreckers. I thought many times of trying you guys, just never had chance before.

Why do you want to join Wreckers? I decided with Descendents i did not like the military type guild with every click logged parsed and analysed. Even in cases where it not practical or useful.

Tell us about yourself as a player:
I am 56 as of today. march 5. I am not the best or the worst. I would say I am pretty average as players go. I dont let players walk over me and be abusive, but I am tolerant of a wide spectrum of players and very few things actually bother me beside outright lack of kindness or disrespect.

I like grouping more than raiding probably. I had a hunting partner for 9 years. I miss those days, they were the best.

I have won and know all rof and cotf raids, done them with desc and cp. I dont think they are particularly hard or complex.

I would like the option to not raid all the time. I hate the pressue of feeling the guild will fail or not be able to do an event if I dont show up. Generally speaking if i feel healthy and am happy, i am up for raiding.

a handful of players will tell ya I am worst player ever born, conversely a tiny handful will tell ya i am a geneous chanty that never loses.

Thats it,

Riviera 100, born may 31, 1999
626 days played, vet time from being a guide, 35 years.

I box a wizard called Savoury lvl 90, with 5k aa.

Other alts, 88 ranger, 81 sk, 71 necro, 65 cleric, 45 mage, 15 monk

All 100 percent purchased, owned, leveled and played by myself.
sazxus

Post by sazxus »

Welcome Riv. Already tagged and bagged.
Artreth

Post by Artreth »

Shit, Im in trouble.
Riviera wrote:I dont let players be abusive
90% of raids is spent abusing random folks. Im fekked.