HomeHome  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  StatisticsStatistics  Site StatisticsSite Statistics  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Application: 31 SK - Australian

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vraji

PostPosted: Wed 08 Jan, 2014 4:33 pm    Post subject: Application: 31 SK - Australian Reply with quote

Character Name:
Level: 31
Class: Shadowknight
Your Time Zone: GMT+10
Magelo Link: Only defiant gear.
AA Count: 0

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers:
Was a member of Destiny on EQMac for over a year - was a regular raider with them even though their raid times were 2am my time. Only up to PoP experience in raiding in saying that.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?

Sever shut down =(.

How did you hear about Wreckers?

Googled: Australian EQLive guilds.

Why do you want to join Wreckers?

Because I will be able to enjoy raiding and exploring EQ with fellow players who play in the same time zone.

Tell us about yourself as a player:

I play at odd hours some times as I juggle life; always keen to dungeon crawl; love a good raid; love grouping over soloing; am not in any hurry to get the best of the best gear or be the best of the best either.

I have had dialog in game with both Kontiki and Jarinu!
Vraji

PostPosted: Fri 10 Jan, 2014 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Application: 31 SK - Australian Reply with quote

Shadowknight is now 50 and Shaman is almost 49.

Went thru CoM and got their epics bits so will be working on the Shaman's 1.0 as I level up as I love the look of it =)

Talk soon!
curtis

PostPosted: Tue 14 Jan, 2014 7:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Application: 31 SK - Australian Reply with quote

Thanks for the app mate, it's been quiet around here what with xmas etc. Hope to catch you online soon.

PostPosted: Wed 15 Jan, 2014 3:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Application: 31 SK - Australian Reply with quote

67 Now with 170+AAs looking forward to hearing from you!
Galadyn

PostPosted: Wed 15 Jan, 2014 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Application: 31 SK - Australian Reply with quote

you seem to be on late, so will tag you on the weekend

Kiiz

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan, 2014 6:39 am    Post subject: Re: Application: 31 SK - Australian Reply with quote

=)

75 w/ 350+aa and 72 with 120+aa

Getting there.
Vraji

PostPosted: Tue 21 Jan, 2014 7:09 am    Post subject: Re: Application: 31 SK - Australian Reply with quote

77 w/ 450AA still looking to join if there's room =)
amadeas

PostPosted: Tue 21 Jan, 2014 11:30 am    Post subject: Re: Application: 31 SK - Australian Reply with quote

Vraji wrote:
77 w/ 450AA still looking to join if there's room =)

Always room, send kiizze or any member of wreckers a tell to find out if an officer is online to get invite Wink
Galadyn

PostPosted: Wed 22 Jan, 2014 5:11 am    Post subject: Re: Application: 31 SK - Australian Reply with quote

Tell me what time you will be on next and if its not in the middle of the night I'll tag you

Kiiz

PostPosted: Wed 22 Jan, 2014 10:36 am    Post subject: Re: Application: 31 SK - Australian Reply with quote

I play mainly atm 7am-10:30am Brisbane/Gold Coast/Sydney time.

81 w/ 700AAs now too
Galadyn

PostPosted: Wed 22 Jan, 2014 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Application: 31 SK - Australian Reply with quote

ok catch me on at 7am Brisbane time Thursday morning, won't be around Friday, or else Saturday morning

Kiiz

PostPosted: Thu 23 Jan, 2014 6:45 am    Post subject: Re: Application: 31 SK - Australian Reply with quote

7an-10.30am isn't really in our time slot, and unlikely an officer will be on at that time, I waited until nearly 8am today and you didn't jump on, so you will no doubt have to wait until another day.

Are you sure you want to join wreckers?

Kiiz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wreckers Forum Index -> Applications to Join All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: