Discombobulate

App - 84 Bard

Post by Discombobulate »

Character Name: Discombobulate
Level: 84
Class: Bard
Your Time Zone: Hawaii (-10) [7:30pm Sat EAuz = 11:30pm Fri HST]
Magelo Link:
AA Count: 2232 - Mostly all Defensive n Grp Buffing - Debuff focused (Puller - /melo for my Mage-Necro)

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers:

Originally played years ago on Vazealle with Fantasy Awakened from Luclin to OoW (preTime)~ left 1 for EQ2 Oasis server Iniquity for ~ 2.5 yrs --> hodge podge of VSoH some WoW and P99 ~ 1 yr+

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?
Traffickers - Vox Server ~ I joined Vox as a returning player wanting server with more lvl diverse population (which to some degree there was) yet found it to lax early in my eves ~ not problem with guild ...but just didnt match well with my time avail

How did you hear about Wreckers?
Google Australian Everquest guild ~

Why do you want to join Wreckers?
From all that I have seen on forums / boards, etc you are a well established guild with years of experience I can learn from and I can make all raid times if without issue if choose so (always late with EST + ....)

Tell us about yourself as a player: Played Monk in EQ1 and really enjoyed being a puller and always having something to do in grp - raids. From EQ2 on I have played Bards after observing their total bossness since playing one. Superior pulling skills with grp booofs is good stuff. Always enjoyed grpin with the Auz ~ makes me feel on like on an adventure with Mick Dundee 8D