Xziled 100 ranger. Me and Gf wish to transfer to the server

Post by Xziled »

Character Name: Xziled
Level: 100
Class: Ranger
Your Time Zone: PST
Magelo Link: none atm
AA Count: 3200~

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: In Via damnum (Xegony)

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? They merged and all sorts of crazy happened. me and gf who recently started playing 7 months ago weren't sure about the merging of guilds so we decided to look elsewhere.

How did you hear about Wreckers? I've heard good things and from even different servers! I discovered you guys from peeping in on the server to see if there were any guilds that raided at our time of high play volume.

Why do you want to join Wreckers? Well we want a team and a home. wreckers sounds more then good enough to transfer to Bertox for. also we read what you guys are about and love it. we should be able to make all raids really. well I, and my gf when she is 95. that's when we play the most. is when you raid. in fact we play a lot ha.

Tell us about yourself as a player: I am not uber. or anything.. But I know how to play my class and in raids. I want to make friends and be part of a team again. I started in 1999/2000 my gf Lvl89 Necro, has only been playing for 7 months but is loving it and is learning this game super fast. she wishes to raid when she meets req.

Let us know what ya think. give us the word and we will transfer asap. to bertox from xeg. :)
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Heya bud. I know you stressed that our play times suit, but please realise that this weekend we enter daylight savings which move our raids earlier by an hour. often the USA goes out of daylight savings around the same time pushing the raids earlier again by another hour.

so what might be 5:30am or whatever can become 3:30am.

you might need to do the math, but if you're sure about the timezone and want to give it a bash you'd both be welcome here.

feel free to chat in game to either myself, kiizze or anyone else. ;join bertox.wreckers though it's a general chat channel and most people use /gu so it might be somewhat desolate but normally a few lurkers are in there :)
Rachii

Post by Rachii »

Woot, Xegony !!!!.
biliy

Post by biliy »

I love a good lurk

:)
Jowdii

Post by Jowdii »

Ah Xegony. Tis where i was born too, but no one left there i know now.

Draco Invictus seems to have closed up shop.
Some great friends there in days gone by.
ImageImage
ImageImage