Syaoran

Syaoran Membership Application

Post by Syaoran »

Character Name: Syaoran
Level: 47 and growing
Class: Enchanter
Your Time Zone: (UTC+10:00) Brisbane
Magelo Link: n/a

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: Just starting playing EQ.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? n/a

How did you hear about Wreckers? Friend Roobboo made a convincing argument.....

Why do you want to join Wreckers? From what I've been told wreckers has a great community of players.

Tell us about yourself as a player: Long term mmo player. First game was The Realm back in 1995 followed by ultima online which is the reason why I never look at EQ as UO was my life from many of a year. The list of mmo's after that is endless. I consider myself as a happy go lucky player who always seems to play a healer class which is why I wanted to try something different and roll an Enchanter. I enjoy gaming and get fully engulfed in a game once I get started but find games tend to lose their appeal after awhile unless you are surrounded by a good group of players which is why after being gently harassed on several occasion by Roobboo, I've decided to give it a go and must say thus far I'm thoroughly enjoying it.
curtis

Post by curtis »

Nice app mate. covers much of what we want to know about you. :)

Heh, the realm eh. Never played it myself, but new someone that used to. Then UO, I played that for a bit, was enticed away by thoraf to EQ.
Syaoran

Post by Syaoran »

Thanks, love your signature block... blade runner, one of my all time favorite movies.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die.
roobboo

Post by roobboo »

More recently we played SWOTOR so those of you who did that would also know Syaoran.