91 Pal Application to join

Post by lueelar »

Char Name: Lueelar
Class: Paladin
Level: 91
Time Zone GMT + 10 Melbourne
Magelo : N/A
AA Count: 1546

Previous Guild : current - Distant Thunder (BristalBane)
Previous - Southern Legion ( The Tribunal)

Leaving DT to find an AUS based guild to match my playtime i also want to start to raid and increase my overall effectiveness in game

I was a member and officer of SL many years ago stopped playing due to life etc was removed from guild and guild has now disbanded

Heard about guild in General Chat when asking about AUS based guilds and have come to the website.

i would like to join Wreckers and become part of an aussie based guild again that will match my playing time and allow me to be of benefit and also improve (plus i might be able to get a grp that will last longer that an hour cause ppl fall asleep)

i am an old school player returned to the game after long break i have a number of chars from 50-90 with my main a paladin at 91 who i would like to get to 100 and start to get raid equipt i enjoy helping out others with mob kills and tasks and am currently working on getting ROF gear sorted for 92.
Kiizze

Post by Kiizze »

Another Melbournian, you might find a few people from SL here, will be good to chat with you online.

Kiiz
lueelar

Post by lueelar »

thats good to hear, and yet although im down on the beach but ill still call my self a melbourian :)

i am online now so feel free to send me a tell or in game email
Bundie

Post by Bundie »

Wow, Distant Thunder was my first ever guild many years ago on Bristlebane. Im really glad to hear it still exists :)
lueelar

Post by lueelar »

They are a great bunch of ppl, sad to leave but i really want to start to play in my time zone - hard when everyone is headed to bed when you log in.
lueelar

Post by lueelar »

any officers online today Sunday 4pm?
Kiizze

Post by Kiizze »

sorry, was cleaning my kitchen, will be on tiomorrow night at 6pm for a while

Kiiz
lueelar

Post by lueelar »

Hey there, i was wondering if there was anyone around to have a chat to about joining up, i made this application last year but then work got in the way of playing and ended up leaving EQ for a while back on boarded and looking to make some headway.

Luelar
Kiizze

Post by Kiizze »

Post on here if you will be on tonight or tomorrow night and about what time and I'll jump on

Kiiz
lueelar

Post by lueelar »

Hi Ya Kiizze,

Thank you for rep, i will be on around 7:30 pm EAST tonight

or around 12:30 pm tomorrow.

Lueelar.
Kiizze

Post by Kiizze »

Jumping on now

Kiiz