Moderator: Officers

Drake

Drakediesel - 100 BST app

Post by Drake »

Character Name: Drakediesel
Level: 100
Class: Beastlord
Your Time Zone: South Korea (UTC+9)
Alts/Boxes: 92 Ranger, 800 AA. 92 Necro, 800 AA.
AA Count: 2170~(at time of posting)

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers:

Currently in a guild on Vox server called "Surrender Thy Booty"

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?

Time zone conflicts, I am looking for people to actually be online when I play.

How did you hear about Wreckers?

I was searching the Everquest main site forums for guilds in time zones that were applicable to me, and stumbled upon you guys.

Why do you want to join Wreckers? I want to join Wreckers because this will provide me the opportunity to raid and have a somewhat social setting during my play times. I am currently stationed in South Korea and everyone I know is on a different time zone that is almost impossible to play together. I have decided to move on so I can enjoy the game again.

Tell us about yourself as a player: As a player, I am always striving to improve and be the best that I possibly can. I started EQ back in PoP and played a beastlord to 65. Did some raids(Almost made it to PoTime), and quit to real life commitments. Now I have tons of free time and have come back to the game. In between I played Counter Strike off and on for the past 10 years, and also World of Warcraft(Raided / PVP'd pretty heavily). So to conclude, I am always striving to better myself and those I surround myself with. I am always willing to help guild members and am very social when it comes to chat and vent/skype/mumble/teamspeak(whatever is used).

I am turning 25 this October.
Last edited by Drake on Mon 01 Jul, 2013 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kiizze

Post by Kiizze »

Good to talk to you tonight, your times fit well for raids, looking forward to seeing you when you transfer over

Kiiz
Drake

Update

Post by Drake »

Updated topic with new information.