Haell - new Shadow Knight

Post by Haell »

Character Name:
Level: 11
Class: Shadow Knight
Your Time Zone: Brisbane (GMT+10)
Magelo Link:
AA Count:

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: Quellious: Companions of the Dawn, Cold Fury

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? It was a looong time ago (about 2003). Left Companions to form Cold Fury, and eventually left cold fury because I couldn't hack the intense raiding schedule - I needed a night off every now and then!

How did you hear about Wreckers? Google searched for 'Australian guilds'. Found EQ forum thread about active guilds.

Why do you want to join Wreckers? I want to play EQ again and want to guild with people who are online when I am.

Tell us about yourself as a player: I've been playing EQ on and off since 2000. I played for about 5 years solid, and focused mainly on my wizard. I mainly did group content with guildies but did some raiding for a few months when Cold Fury came into existence. I love the concept of raiding but couldn't stick with a 6 night a week raid schedule. Since then I've been off to other MMOs, then back to EQ for 3-6 months at a time, usually starting new characters - often on new servers. I haven't been in an Aussie guild since 2003, and wreckers sounds like the perfect setup for me: raiding guild that isn't overly mental about it accepts casuals. My long term goal is to level up and start raiding.
Kiizze

Post by Kiizze »

Lots of ex cf members here - catch an officer on line

Kiiz