Character Name: Eviscerate
Level: 98
Class: Rogue
Your Time Zone: EST
Magelo Link:
AA Count: 3400

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers:

Raid History
First legit raid guild was back in the day on Mith Marr, i raided with Sphaera. I wanted to take raiding to a more serious level and transfered to Saryrn to join Heaven and Earth and raided with them for a while. I quit at the begining of Omens of War and came back during the begining of House of Thule.

I am currently with Chosen Prophecy, i was raiding on my wizard with them but i recently changed my main to my rogue. They require level 100 so i have been trying to play catch up to get a spot. I have played a wizard for my whole EQ Career and i needed a new flavor. Caster is not much my thing anymore.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?
I have not left yet. I am a non raider at the moment. It is mostly just social right now and occasional optional t2/t3 raids after raid hours.

How did you hear about Wreckers? My RL cousin was in Wreckers actually. I know a few people from Wreckers from grouping with him before he quit. Plus, Bertoxx isn't that big of a server to not hear :P

Why do you want to join Wreckers? I just got a promotion at work that unfortunately moved me to 3rd shift. It is 6:00 PM to 4:30 AM EST Time. Once your guys time changes, i would be able to make the times. Either way, I am a late night 3rd shift and i need to go somewhere where other people are going to be doing stuff at 4:30 in the morning lol.

Tell us about yourself as a player:
Evisc

Post by Evisc »

Tell us about yourself as a player: I am on now around 5 in the morning EST and early morning on Monday to Thursday because of my work schedule.

I'm a 9 year veteran, according to my AA Rewards lol. I am very tired right now, that's all i got.
Kiizze

Post by Kiizze »

We should time change next week I think, nice to see rogues applying, catch one of the officers on line

Kiiz

PS You will also need to change your board name to your main's char name