100 Cleric Application

Moderator: Officers

Kazal

100 Cleric Application

Post by Kazal »

Greetings Wreckers,

Character Name: Kazal (pending server xfer from Rathe)
Level: 100
Class: Cleric
Your Time Zone: -8 GMT (PST)
Magelo Link: N/A at this time
AA Count: 1500

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers:

Have been flying solo for nearly 7 years, as I have been away from the game for a long time.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?

N/A

How did you hear about Wreckers?

Someone posted about your guild on the Progression server forums, noting your time-zone and raid schedule. It is very difficult to find a guild that raids at the hours that I play, which is why I haven't been playing EverQuest for so long until I heard about Wreckers.

Why do you want to join Wreckers?

I like to raid very much (100% attendance always), but my playtime outside of that is fairly small due to my work. I feel Wreckers is a good fit because of this, no obligation but still takes things seriously to progress.

Tell us about yourself as a player:

I haven't played EverQuest for a very long time, I have much to learn of the most recent expansions and the many changes this game has gone through. A friend helped me get caught up in levels from 70 but I am very inexperienced in the latest content this game has to offer to say the least. I last played in DoN expansion I believe in 2006. However, that said - I'm a quick learner and have a positive attitude towards improving and being a great raid healer with a little help and guidance.

I used to play as a bard main with a cleric box, but have decided to just come back on my cleric as I miss being a healer in the EverQuest universe with no strings attached. I'm fairly quiet as a person and listen well to commands in rsay or voice chat and can execute them as needed. I've been a long time raider in PoP/GoD/OoW era but besides that, I really have no recent content experience and need to relearn a lot about EverQuest again and get some more AA!

Thanks for the consideration for my application and I hope to hear from you soon!

- Kazal, 100th Cleric of Erollisi Marr
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Hey there always good to see another cleric..

look forward to chatting with you soon, are you still on rathe or landed on bert ?
Kazal

Post by Kazal »

Hello Thoraf,

At this time I'm still on the Rathe, however I was just making sure I would be at least considered before I moved servers. If you would like to talk more in PM's, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks again.

- Kazal
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

you'll get a tag when you xfer. np mate.

just don't turn out to be a total wanker and you're in for life.
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

PS: tried sending xserver tells but you aren't online it seems.

shoot me a tell sometime if you still wanna chat about xferring

;tell bertox.thoraf
biliy

Post by biliy »

Hope ya are around soon Kazal, will be nce to see another healer in the ranks mate :)