App for BL & Druid - Selcce & Elpyam

Moderator: Officers

Selcce

App for BL & Druid - Selcce & Elpyam

Post by Selcce »

Hi Guys,

I am filling in this application for both myself and my Wife. Please just say if you need her to fill out an additional app.

Character Name: Selcce & Elpyam
Level: 52
Class: Beastlord, and Druid
Your Time Zone: NZ
Magelo Link: NA
AA Count: NA

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: NA

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? NA

How did you hear about Wreckers? Googles

Why do you want to join Wreckers? Looking for a guild in our time range for some fun!

Tell us about yourself as a player:
I am an Ex EQ player, quit in 2004, raided upto t2 PoP on Antonius bayle. I dont have my old account. but I had a 65 SK, Chanter, and Monk all 3 raided. I got sucked back into EQ when I tried out EQ Mac. Decided to try out the new game and love it.

My wife has played all the same MMO as myself with the exception of EQ1 so she is a bit of a noobie, but she is loving it as well.

We would just love to have some people to group/chat with :)
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

hey there bud.

the wife (or yourself) will have to create a board account for her main toon, but a separate app is not required.

definitely happy to provide a community for aus/nz type peeps. so look us up in game when you're on :)
Artreth

Post by Artreth »

At the lower levels, you will level up kinda quick, and don't feel too bad about skipping past some content, as the older stuff is kinda irrelevant now in the scheme of things. Its always more fun to just fly through the content and pwn it when you are higher levels again =P.

Welcome to the guild, and if you feel up to raiding in the future, another beastlord/druid would be very much welcomed =D.