Looking to join Wreckers

Moderator: Officers

Bordulin

Looking to join Wreckers

Post by Bordulin »

Character Name: Bordulin
Level: 96
Class: Paladin
Your Time Zone: EST, Live on the canadian border in Vermont US.
Magelo Link:
AA Count: 3440

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: played on Xegony and was in shield of loyalty guild

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? Very good and pleasant guild but not a lot of people online when i played. Followed a good friend Rachii to Bertox, Also lleft hoping i could find a guild that can help me learn new skills on playing a paladin during raids.

How did you hear about Wreckers? Rachii told me about this guild we used to play a lot in the mornings on weekends.

Why do you want to join Wreckers? I would like to see another side of Everquest, I have never done raids so i would have a lot to learn. Also I enjoy the people who play everquest and would like to play in a good size guild and i heard this would be a good one.

Tell us about yourself as a player: I am very easy going, I have 3 kids all in sports so takes a bit of my time. i enjoy hunting and fishing and spending quality time with my Kids. I work at Ben and Jerrys ice cream plant in Saint Albans VT were i do finance for 2 plants. I play everquest everyday after the kids homework and on the weekend late night and early mornings. Oh also have a 95 Shaman on a second account.

Thanks Chad Coon.
Rachii

Post by Rachii »

Good to see you apply. Looking forward to group with you again.
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

heya bud always agood to see friends of guildies app.

hmm ice cream :)

hope to catch up in game with you soon!!