Application for Yadare, 95 Cleric

Post by Yadare »

Character Name:
Level:
Class: Cleric
Your Time Zone: AEDT
Magelo Link: No idea, sorry, haven't been there for a loooong time
AA Count: 2790

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: Born and raised on Bristlebroke server, I've been in *clears throat for the list* Southern Crusaders, Crimson Blade, Bearers of the Black Rose, Southern Lights and for about the last 4 years Clan of the Roc.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? All except Clan of the Roc either imploded (I was invited into the guild just before it expired) or faded away. I am currently a member of Clan of the Roc but wish to find a guild which has more Aussies in it to group with, and maybe even a raid or two that isn't during my sleep or work time.

How did you hear about Wreckers? Namatok / Mariina told us about it, and thought we should app.

Why do you want to join Wreckers? As I said above, to find more Aussies in game to group with and maybe a raid or two that I don't sleep or work through.

Tell us about yourself as a player: I used to raid quite a bit with Southern Lights but haven't really raided since PoP expansion. I'd say I have a decent sense of humour, am pretty tolerant of other people's BS except when NBG is ignored. I do fairly well under pressure. Sheesh, this is like asking for a job.....

Anyway, about to click my character transfer thingy, so hopefully will see you on Bertox soonish =)
"I'm not young enough to know everything" - Oscar Wilde
biliy

Post by biliy »

I used to stay up at East Ballina and still have work i do locally there (remotely these days), tis a nice part of the world.

I am sure everyone else will welcome you to a new home here mate.
Cheers
B
Kiizze

Post by Kiizze »

good app, looking forward to seeing you on Bertox, look for an officer to tag you

Kiiz
tavrah

Post by tavrah »

Cleric :) 'nuff said :) .... gl on transfer and I'm sure Wreckers will make a wonderful home for you :)
The best thing I was ever told was ..." Gramma! I love you ... Forever !"
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Heya Yadare.

I look forward to having another cleric join our team :)