Post by shagger »

Application to join wreckers :evil:

1. Shagger
2. level 56 and 131 aa's and rising fast
3. ranger
4. GMT
5. N/A
6. 131 + 2 banked but before levelling will cap as many as he can

first played in verant days on mith marr. was in a guild called knights of marr which went belly up on release of EQ2. most of the guild went to it as a guild. I quit at the onset of gates of discord.

I returned towards the end of HoT. so 9 expansions are totally new to me, joined honor and offer as few old mates were in it.

i've grouped with 1 or 2 wreckers on my mage, who's in baedulus guild=the resistance. I really could do with being in an active guild instead of NPC guilds. I don't beg, I don't ask for help, I don't ask for Powerlevelling. if help is offered for stuff I can't solo I'd be please, but I won't ask for it.

I'm 59 years old, so I think I grew out of the childish phase. I have a 2nd old account, silver. which I'm using my old cleric's merc, trick I got shown.

Thank you.
Artreth

Post by Artreth »

Withdrawn my previous statement ... as I was incorrect.

Welcome to Wreckers Shagger, may your Interwebs become one with yourself, and your App become whole =P.
Last edited by Artreth on Mon 17 Sep, 2012 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
curtis

Post by curtis »

Shagger is having a few issues with the forums, he'll get there in due course. Cut him some slack while he gets the hang of the interwebs. :)
Jakarh

Post by Jakarh »

-1 Application

+1 Forum name

+10 If eq name is forum name
Look i'm not saying we should kill all the stupid people, all i'm saying is, let's remove the warning labels off everything and let nature take it's course.
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

heya shagger been good chatting with you recently and look forward to catching up with you in game. I'll work on getting the details you posted to me in game onto the board.
devorio

Post by devorio »

There's nothing I love more than an old Shagger :D

Hi Shags, I'm the town idiot.
Linolien

Post by Linolien »

Welcome aboard mate! :D