Alier Mystwalker

Post by Alier »

Character Name: Alier Mystwalker
Level: 82 and counting
Class: Paladin
Your Time Zone: Central (USA), but I usually play later nights
Magelo Link: Just got back Magelo not up to date but will get
AA Count: 678

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: I have been in many guilds over the years. Darkhorse Legions, Through The Never, Malus Imperium, Invictvs, Shazharad, Phantom Raiders, Marshmallows of Doom, We the Forsaken, and others I am sure.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? I left game for a couple years just came back a few days ago.

How did you hear about Wreckers? I have a couple of good friends in Wreckers and my playtime has been later at night for me. I have also known about Wreckers for many years as I began on Tholuxe Paells back in 2000.

Why do you want to join Wreckers? I have always enjoyed the ability to raid with good friends and strong players. That and I have a couple good friends helping me catch back up on everything.

Tell us about yourself as a player: I have done many things over the years including being a guild leader, raid leader, officer, and many other things involved with the guild. My favorite aspect of Everquest has always been grouping and raiding. I enjoy high end play but have been out of the game for a bit so I am getting used to playing again.
Kiizze

Post by Kiizze »

Good to have you back in EQ mate - catch us online, you'll get to raiding level real quick

Kiiz
Vedrix

Post by Vedrix »

alier is a long time friend, very good player, and a good person indeed. Good to have you aboard brother!
Narzak

Post by Narzak »

REALLY???? the real alier???? If so I'm going to smack you and carry you in mah pocket for a bit :P

I've known Alier for years. Will be a Great addition.