Seryph, 66 HE Paladin

Moderator: Officers

Seryph

Seryph, 66 HE Paladin

Post by Seryph »

Character Name: Seryph Shadowbane
Level:66
Class:Paladin
Your Time Zone: GST + 12 (I'm an Aussie in NZ)
Magelo Link:
AA Count:220 (working on it)

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: The Royal Knights and Oryx, both on Lanys T'Vyl

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? Left the game

How did you hear about Wreckers? From Waverton

Why do you want to join Wreckers? I'm looking for a group of players in my time zone to socailise with in game and to help and receive help to achieve game/quest content.

Tell us about yourself as a player: I started playing eq in 2000 and finished up in 2003. I was a member of The Royal Knights which was a casual play guild with occasional low end raiding for a lot of that time. I moved to Oryx, a raiding guild, when I started to lose interest in the game and wanted to experience different content and a different play style. I raided all of Luclin and parts of Planes of Power. I left mostly because I had just grown bored with the game, and the raiding had become too much of a time sink. In my three years of play I'd wracked up 186 play days. EQ definitely earned its nickname of Evercrack for me. I've played many mmo's since then, but I always had a soft spot for eq and my fondest (and worst) memories of mmo's came from that game. A month or so ago, Waverton told me he'd returned to the game and was enjoying it, and that I should give it a go. I fast got hooked again. I two box quite a lot (currnetly with a 65 monk) and found that mercs made this not only far more doable, but far more fun. I'm currently working on my 1.5 Epic. Some of the trash camping has reminded me of the bad old Ssra key days, but thankfully it's not been as bad as that. I'm amazed how a game that still, after all this time, has many flaws, and suffers from server lag and old graphics, can capture my interest more than any game has done in a long time. So I'm looking to expand the experience some by joining a guild (something i haven't done in an mmo since leaving eq). Once I get to the required level, I'll be joining in some raiding, but it would be on a casual basis as I'm wary of devoting to much time to the game, as I can already feel it sucking me back in. ;)

If you're looking for a member who likes to be active on the boards, is always keen to group, explore, and help guild members with their quest content, then I'm your guy.

Thanks,

Seryph. (Formally Aerius Shadowbane on Lanys)
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

heya bud. look forward to catching up with you in game for a chat.

sounds like you'll fit in well !
tavrah

Post by tavrah »

HE !!!! no no no ya gotta change that to DE ! ASAP /grin, or dorf :) HE's are all pasty faces :) LOL just teasing you. :) Gl and hope to see you around game. I have a few toons around your lvl & if I'm around ( which lately isn't often ) give me a hollar and I'd love to grp up :)
The best thing I was ever told was ..." Gramma! I love you ... Forever !"
Seryph

Post by Seryph »

Bah! What could be a more perfect race for a Paladin than the noble High Elf!? :P

I'm away this weekend, heading to Melbourne for a long weekend, but otherwise I'm playing every night working on my epics, so give me a yell and we can hit a hotzone or something.