Moderator: Officers

Vangaad

Request to join

Post by Vangaad »

Character Name:
Level: 88
Class: Monk
Your Time Zone: GMT
Magelo Link: Can I post that later? Haven't been on Magelo in years. I would have to create one.
AA Count: 1263

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: Illumanati , Order of the Ancient Dragon.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? Illu kinda fell apart. OotAD, I don't really know anybody. It is a very small guild and most of the time nobody groups when I'm on.

How did you hear about Wreckers?

Why do you want to join Wreckers? I have grouped briefly with Marakesh & I know Mandiil very well from my Illu days.

Tell us about yourself as a player: I used to be a serious EQ addict but after my son was born, I left EQ for a couple of years. I've recently come back but can only play for an hour or so at any one time. That and the fact that my timezone is a long way out from yours means I can NEVER raid. I just want to group with nice people & be in a guild where at least I have a few friends in it.
Kiizze

Post by Kiizze »

never is a long time !!!! But Da boss (Thoraf) doesnt require too high a tribute for non raiding members so look us up when you're next on

Kiiz