Scorpiios, Angeloss, Eelarya, Diaxiristis, webwan ,meme

Moderator: Officers

Scorpiios

Scorpiios, Angeloss, Eelarya, Diaxiristis, webwan ,meme

Post by Scorpiios »

Ok, so i know you possibly want me to do all the apping on different posts. Ehhhh lol... anyway im going to give it a shot on 1 post, we are all different people and all IRL friends.

Character Name: Scorpiios
Level: 95
Class: Bard
Your Time Zone: gmt+10
Magelo Link:
AA Count: 3600aa's
----------------------------
Character Name: Angeloss
Level:95
Class:Monk
Your Time Zone:gmt+10
Magelo Link:
AA Count:3800aa's(roughly, give or take 10 or 20)
------------------------
Character Name: Eelarya
Level:95
Class:necro
Your Time Zonegmt+10
Magelo Link:
AA Count:4758
------------------------
Character Name:Diaxiristis
Level:84
Class:druid
Magelo Link:
AA Count:2300(pretty sure)
-------------------------
Character Name:webwan
Level:85
Class:Ranger (although he may xfer and play his necro instead)
Your Time Zone:+gmt10
Magelo Link:
AA Count:2500
--------------------------
Character Name:meme
Level:80
Class:cleric
Magelo Link:
AA Count:900ish.
---------------------------

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: Pandemonium (zek) ... have been in many others but not active anymore etc.

we also played WoW leaded guild and raids on there also so have that experience also and we are willing to help in anyway to help the guild progress.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? We are leaving cos we are aussie, we been playing since 1999 and just been raiding with americans and its hard when u do a raid at 9am and u have to work etc. just found out there was an aussie guild so why not app :)... also hate the additude of all the officers in this guild....

How did you hear about Wreckers? We actually googled it :)

Why do you want to join Wreckers? Its seems like a fun and friendly guild + you guys are australians and we are also :)

Tell us about yourself as a player: we range from ages of 48-22... if you would liek to know more, just post under this post.

Raiding exp: Did a few hot raids etc. in current expantion we are up to rubak. We have argath, valley, beast, sarith on farm and have loot from all of them. We are in mostly all t1 raiding gear + some t2 and t3 pieces etc. We know the fights and want to help as much as we can, when we can.

... We will be xfering to your server from zek next thursday if you guys will have us, still have a some dkp to spend...

Also will be plvling the lower lvls to 90 asap to start raids.
Scorpiios

Post by Scorpiios »

Magelos is not up to date, but will post in the next few days, the lvl 95's that is - lower lvls will not matter will be geared out in t4 group anyhow.
Kiizze

Post by Kiizze »

Hi and welcome to Bertox

yes, each person will need to open a site account under their main's name so that dkp points can be applied once you start raiding, please contact Thoraf or myself when you transfer.

We have Argarth, Valley and Sarith, working on beast atm

Kiizze
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Hey guys.. yeah as Kiizze said you will all need board accounts created, but no need for separate posts.

Looking forward to catching up with you guys in game.

Where in aus do you guys come from? there's talk of organising bbq's again in melbourne once the weather warms slightly, and we hold the best BBQ's here :)
Ghettaur

Post by Ghettaur »

I didnt realise there were still any aussies left on Zek. Who were you with before the server merges years ago?

Ghettin.
Scorpiios

Post by Scorpiios »

Hehe, yeah i realised we all needed accounts for dkp thats all good just wanted to do 1 app post :) cheers guys...

Well you guys must know a few people i raid with now then, if some of u are from ascending dawn etc. Sinard, darkfyre, trivial, elite, jefferz there is a few others also, anyway.

We are originally from vallon zek and came from the guild aerist and moved to ancient dawn. atm we are as stated in pandemonium, they are really a bunch of ass holes, most of them. You get treated like shit as an app etc. If you have any information for a raid that could be improved they listen to you and tell you ur wrong or they cant do it cos of this reason then they follow up on it and implement it the following week. Its just crap. Not enjoying it and only reason we are there is cos pdm is really the only raiding guild and we also love pvp and thats why we are still on zek.

There is a few more aussies on zek, but none that you would liek to know. arrogent bunch. i might bring over a 95 wizzy with a 95 war box, not 100% sure on that yet, but will be good if he comes over nice guy lives in perth. after that zek will be reduced to possible only a hand full of aussies, possibly 3... anyhow.

Diax, scorp, ang, web and eelarya are all from tassie. Meme is melbourne chick due to her living so far away from me ./cry :P. But moving down with us here shortly. We coem to melbourne regularly and and scorp and diax were in the prosses of buying a business in st kilda, long story short it wasnt viable etc so we stuck down here still lol.

P.s... we would love to come along on a bbq that would be fantastic :)))

going to be good to talk to you guys in game :)))

regardes scorpiios.
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

sounds good. I'm sure the other regular female bbq attendee's will welcome another to break up the sea of masculinity :P

just make sure when you create your board accounts they are the same name as your in game main
Scorpiios

Post by Scorpiios »

Thoraf wrote: just make sure when you create your board accounts they are the same name as your in game main
Anyway to fix it of not? My I game main is scorpiios :/ sorry mate.
Nescafe

Post by Nescafe »

yeah, it's quite easy... don't stress :P

Welcome :D

Post by Scorpiios »

Figured it out lol. Cheers :)
Gamanern

Post by Gamanern »

Thoraf wrote:sounds good. I'm sure the other regular female bbq attendee's will welcome another to break up the sea of masculinity :P
I thought you broke up the sea of masculinity with EQ players already.
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

back in yer box Gam !!
Kiizze

Post by Kiizze »

Didn't think darkfyre still played

Kiiz