Varzil lvl 82 bard

Post by Varzil »

Character Name: Varzil
Level: 82
Class: bard
Your Time Zone: GMT +1
Magelo Link:
AA Count: 480

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: Greater Ascension, my 1st guild back in 1999, very small guild, then Protector of armony, was a merge of a few little guilds, still a small guild where I was officer. Then I joined Titans of Saryrn, european raiding guild. All those guilds were on Saryrn.
Then when Saryrn merged with Mithaniel Marr, Titans joined Illumanati, where I still am.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? because we merged into a bigger guild, and then to experiment raiding following other friends.

How did you hear about Wreckers? came back after a 2+ year break and met Xamar and Patriciah, old Illumanati members :)

Why do you want to join Wreckers? to meet new ppl to group with, or to talk to, and to find some ppl I know.

Tell us about yourself as a player: as a raider my main was a paladin (Weidyen, lvl 83 atm) but before my break, I was enjoying playing the bard more. Also I'm currently playing EQ2 and raiding 4 times a week there but that's when Australia sleeps. Anyway I dont intent to raid (plus I dont have the lvl), at least not yet. Also I'm a nurse, so my play time very a lot. I can be online during the day when I'm off work, that'd be afternoon / evening / night for Australia.
Kiizze

Post by Kiizze »

Hi Varzil

Thanks for the app - you should get your level up pretty quickly, we have quite a few people who play in your time zone, wiuld be good to see you able to raid once in a while.

Let us know when you're ready to be tagged - contact either Thoraf, Curtis or myself.

Kiiz
Varzil

Post by Varzil »

ok, I'm playing today and will probably be online tomorrow morning /afternoon my time. And I wasnt home this week-end.
Lerenzo

Post by Lerenzo »

Welcome mate.
Varzil

Post by Varzil »

Thank you all :)
Image Image