Layings app

Post by Layingdead »

Character Name: Layingdead
Level: 95
Class: Necromancer
Your Time Zone: Eastern
Magelo Link: dont have one
AA Count: 3765

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: Order of the ancient dragon-Crusader valorous-Per ventio-Mark of redemption ( in it now )

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? i left em because either i had no groups ever or they were a bunch of BS .. Crusader valorous i didnt make recrution.. i got screwed cause i only raided 1ce and got NO chances.

How did you hear about Wreckers? oscurordec sometyhing like it
Why do you want to join Wreckers? i have herd you all are good .. kinda laid back and not stricked .. and herd u need DPs so i got lots of that :)

Tell us about yourself as a player: well i have been playing EQ since i was 8 years old. I have experienced LOTS of things .. BS drama ETC. i have always wanted to raid and get better, but for some reason i will never accualy get a chance to prove how good i can be when im focused in a raid. during the pu raid with Shahrazad my average parse was either #2 to #4 i was beat by a necro .. #1 on server. so i think i did pretty dang good. i can make EVERY RAID. most of the time ill be their on saturday .. some times i wont. depends on whats planned.i have been playing a necro for 4 years. and total ive been playing EQ for 7 year i am curently 15. i play football in RL so not on from 9 in the mornign EST till about 1 in afternoon . but raids i will make then log then leave. My GOALS in EQ are to get a full Set of T2 voa gear or T4 set of HoT raid Persperious. but no1 raids hot no more really. i would lvoe to get RK3 spells that i dont have .. i curantly only have 2 rk3 spells .. My top dot Brimative rk3 (voa) and the other is pyre of nos RK3 HoT spell. During my lesson burn i usually get 60 AAs .. not to bad for an average necro . i can solo T4 voa named .. takes me awhile but i can do it . solo T1 voa - T2 easy , T3-T4 is the tougher part of when i solo. Durign my app the only thing i expect from the guild is to PROGRESS and for me not to have to sit on a waiting list Every raid heh. would love to have a chance into this so i dont get screwed like CV.
curtis

Post by curtis »

Hi mate, thanks for the app.

Wow, you have been playing since you were 8. Much respect my friend. :)

Now a few things that you might like to know.

Wreckers is Australian, Our raid times are very very different to what you are used to. At 15 our raid times may be a bit much for you. You are welcome to give it a try, but if you start struggling with school/sport, we will encourage you to move on. RL is far more important than a raid in EQ.

There is no probation period in Wreckers, you are either a Wrecker or you are not. You have full entitlements from day 1.

99% of Wreckers is MUCH older than you. We are also mostly Australian. There will be times when you feel like you don't fit in. that should pass in time as you learn about your new guildies. Some people never get over the cultural/age differences, it won't be held against you if that happens.

You heard we are laid back, it is mostly true. As such our raids these days tend towards the casual. There are not many people left on our timezone, and we've been around a long time, so numbers are very fluid. Some nights we have a lot of people, some nights not enough to raid. It is what it is. Don't expect server leading raiding here. :)

If none of that scares you off, i'm sure an officer can arrange a tag and we'll see how it goes.